the closer we get to the election, the dumber Mitt Romney appears to be getting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Haha, thats pretty funny. its for those reasons that I wont be voting this election. If only he would change his stance on things I care about................

Oakenfold

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Haha, thats pretty funny. its for those reasons that I wont be voting this election. If only he would change his stance on things I care about................

You don't care about cutting back on government spending, balancing the budget or improving the economy?

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
I would recomend voting for the libertarian or green party if you wont vote for Obama or Romney.
If they get 8% of the vote they don't have to jump through so many hoops to get on the ballot, and more choice is always good.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
You don't care about cutting back on government spending, balancing the budget or improving the economy?

Care to elaborate on those points? Maybe provide some links on how that's gonna happen? Oh right... You didn't watch the video!

Duh!

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Care to elaborate on those points? Maybe provide some links on how that's gonna happen? Oh right... You didn't watch the video!

Duh!

Oakenfold - it's quite easy to say "hell yes" to what you may support. However, providing a path to it is tougher, is it not?

OverVolt

Lifer
Aug 31, 2002
Ehhh the economy is unfixable and we are going to take the path of least resistance until it blows up. That much I've figured out :p

Its the FED-ED-MED economy.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
In a nutshell, Romney's and Ryan's overiding problem is the conundrum they cannot overcome: They need to pander for votes from the very folks they have to take things away from while also attempting to hide the fact that they want to give the rich even more tax cuts without any sound reason to do it as it was a proven failed policy that contributed to the economic disaster the middle class and the poor experienced from 2000-2008.

The only way they can do that is to lie and to lie often. Well, lies have a nasty way of coming back around with a vengeance.

The only way things will get better for the middle class and the poor is when the vast majority of common folks realize their own self-interests need to be a higher priority over loyalty to a party that only want to exploit them to the advantage of the Royalty of America, of which Romney is an actual and titular example thereof.

desy

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2000
I don't think the economy is unfixable, I just think there is not the political will to do the tough things it will take.
Everybody is going to have to do with less and pay more, its what you do when you have dept, credit allows you to have it now but eventually the bills have to be paid
You can't win elections on the promise things will be tougher. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.