The campaign tactic Trump should adopt

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Trump winning would be a great opportunity for the coasts to secede from the union. They can use the budget surplus to build a wall, no need to make poor people pay for it.
Over 2000 posts since early June makes me wonder just who you're an agent for. Come on, you can tell us...

This has been investigated by us. We have zero indication. I know this gets bandied about re: other posters but the entire forum has been warned, in this case, to let this go. In case you are in doubt, this means you. ;)

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
I've heard few, if any, people threaten to leave the country if Trump wins. And besides, you get those sort in every election.

The vast majority of people I know, including myself, are greatly concerned if Trump will he will continue and greatly accelerate the path towards destruction of the USA so ably started by GWB. It may surprise you OP, but a lot of us that oppose Trump is not because of partisan reasons but because we love this country and are not interested in those who would burn in down out of spite. Trump has absolutely no regard for the Constitution other than giving (selected parts) of it lip service.

It boils down to do you want the USA f*cked over again or to be competently led. Alternatively you could cast a spite vote for a third party candidate if your goal is to repeat the Nader electing Bush scenario again.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Trump would give big capital gains and top bracket tax cuts to coastal elites in Silicon Valley and Wall Street, paid for by cutting Medicaid and other programs helping his working class supporters. Ironic situation.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Trump would give big capital gains and top bracket tax cuts to coastal elites in Silicon Valley and Wall Street, paid for by cutting Medicaid and other programs helping his working class supporters. Ironic situation.

If you put it that way, this trump guy doesn't sound half bad. No wonder he's been gaining momentum as of late. Maybe it should be his new campaign tactic.