The Benghazi Story goes critical

Page 51 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

That's beyond lame.

In the first video, she changed the subject from the heavy weapons attack to protests in other countries over the video. She did *not* attribute the attack to the video other than in your fevered imagination. She said there was an attack. She said there had been violent protests as well. Both statements are true. You conflate them into something they're not.

In the second video, she doesn't even mention the consulate attack directly but rather the violence provoked by the video in several places-

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/09/201291720158465768.html

Several of those incidents were violent and were apparently triggered by the video.

If that's all you've got, it's weak sauce indeed, particularly since it was established (by the Obama Admin) shortly after the consulate attack that the video & the attack were coincidental.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Have to bring up Hillary's BIG LAUGH at the hearing.
I LOVED THAT!!!

I knew EXACTLY what was going on in her mind after that totally ASS-HOLE questioning by that totally ASS-HOLE questioner at the hearing, "WE'RE YOU ALONE MADAM SECRETARY?".

And Hillary laughed.
She should have.
Hillary knew exactly what they were pulling.
They, the loser republicans, were trying to create still another fake "gotcha" moment/scandal about Hillary's sex life.

If I were Hillary, I'd have just answered,
"NO, I WAS NOT ALONE. I WAS NAKED IN BED WITH FABIO. WTF DO YOU THINK I WAS DOING, AWAKE, AT HOME, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?" (ass-hole)

Hillary can be quite comical, fun, amusing, and entertaining, even more so than Trump but without the Donald "stupid" tossed in.

Hillary laughed because Hillary knew exactly what this ass-wipe republican on the committee was fishing for. Poop.

"YES CONGRESS LADY, I WAS NAKED DRESSED IN LEATHER, IN BED, WITH FABIO, RUBBING VANILLA YOGURT ALL OVER HIS ASS, THEN LICKING IT OFF. YUM YUM. YOU SHOULD TRY IT FOR YOURSELF MRS CONGRESS LADY. HOT HOT HOT !!!! WOOT! SMOKIN...."

What a fucking joke.....

Even Fox news (I hear, I never watch so I would never know) even Fox realized nothing was going to come from this BS committee or their BS questioning, so even Fox stopped their live coverage before it ended.
No gotcha? Queue O'Riley. Queue anyone. Just get the hell off of Hillary. She's kicking ass. We can't show THAT to our viewers, for gods sake.

Once again, republicans so totally stupid and retarded that they devise a scheme to "gotcha" Hillary, and end up eating crow.
And worse for them than the taste of crow, they actually made Hillary quite PRESIDENTIAL.
Hillary was smart. Focused. Displayed great stamina. Great leadership ability. And "earned" the presidency.
And besides all that.... all from a woman.
That had to have burnt the ass big-time of every fat white republican male. ;)

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Ah, yes.

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

Serves the conservative cause in two brilliant ways.

1. Political show trial to keep HRC in the news.
2. Allows the grifter subtype Republican to make money off the useful idiots.

Here ya go, get your Remember Benghazi panties here, useful idiots.

remember_benghazi_classic_thong.jpg

http://www.cafepress.com/+remember_benghazi_classic_thong,1570920565

Brian Stirling

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2010
Ah, yes.

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

Serves the conservative cause in two brilliant ways.

1. Political show trial to keep HRC in the news.
2. Allows the grifter subtype Republican to make money off the useful idiots.

Here ya go, get your Remember Benghazi panties here, useful idiots.

remember_benghazi_classic_thong.jpg

http://www.cafepress.com/+remember_benghazi_classic_thong,1570920565

It would be an interesting poli-sci dissertation project to calculate how big the Republican hate industry actually is. It has to be in the billions but just how many billions is not known.

Useful idiots indeed!

Brian

Zorkorist

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2007
Really?

You guys are going to laugh, when I say that the failure of the state, is your failure?

Are you saying you are happy with the state today, and looking forward to more state?

Steel heels, and Jack boots?

-John

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Really?

You guys are going to laugh, when I say that the failure of the state, is your failure?

Are you saying you are happy with the state today, and looking forward to more state?

Steel heels, and Jack boots?

-John

How many times per day does "the state fail" over there in your little hobbit hole?

Feb 6, 2007
She's disgusting. The worst sort of human being.

-John

She's a better human then you could ever hope to be, and that's coming from someone who has never been a Hillary fan. Now run off to somewhere with no internet access and sober up. Every time you post drunk, you make the world stupider.

BOOGY_DOG

Oct 21, 2015
I'm disgusted by all these shit hearing in Congress where they wheel out someone (Clinton, the VW executive recently, baseball players, etc) just so they can make some shitty political speech and get their 15 minutes, then ride back to their district and point to it like they did something substantial.

Both sides do it, what a waste of time. This Bengazi stuff is taking the cake though... as if it isn't possible for the US to fuck up.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
That's beyond lame.

In the first video, she changed the subject from the heavy weapons attack to protests in other countries over the video. She did *not* attribute the attack to the video other than in your fevered imagination. She said there was an attack. She said there had been violent protests as well. Both statements are true. You conflate them into something they're not.

In the second video, she doesn't even mention the consulate attack directly but rather the violence provoked by the video in several places-

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/09/201291720158465768.html

Several of those incidents were violent and were apparently triggered by the video.

If that's all you've got, it's weak sauce indeed, particularly since it was established (by the Obama Admin) shortly after the consulate attack that the video & the attack were coincidental.

Thanks! You saved me so much time because I knew he was spouting bull shit.
It wasn't surprising though, listening to politicians requires one to have a keen ear otherwise you can easily miss the details of what they are saying and it's also why righties are easily duped, they hear what they want while missing the details.

Oct 30, 2004
I'm wondering if someone will make a political cartoon showing Hillary kicking the chair of the Benghazi committee in the balls.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'm disgusted by all these shit hearing in Congress where they wheel out someone (Clinton, the VW executive recently, baseball players, etc) just so they can make some shitty political speech and get their 15 minutes, then ride back to their district and point to it like they did something substantial.

Both sides do it, what a waste of time. This Bengazi stuff is taking the cake though... as if it isn't possible for the US to fuck up.

Well, the VW CEO was exactly what these Congressional hearings were intended for. That kind of regulation and oversight in the role of consumer protection is one of the chief roles of Congress....well it was supposed to be.

The rest, yeah: complete shit show, especially since Teabaggers started propping up illiterate 9 year-olds to represent them.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Have to bring up Hillary's BIG LAUGH at the hearing.
I LOVED THAT!!!

I knew EXACTLY what was going on in her mind after that totally ASS-HOLE questioning by that totally ASS-HOLE questioner at the hearing, "WE'RE YOU ALONE MADAM SECRETARY?".

And Hillary laughed.
She should have.
Hillary knew exactly what they were pulling.
They, the loser republicans, were trying to create still another fake "gotcha" moment/scandal about Hillary's sex life.

If I were Hillary, I'd have just answered,
"NO, I WAS NOT ALONE. I WAS NAKED IN BED WITH FABIO. WTF DO YOU THINK I WAS DOING, AWAKE, AT HOME, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?" (ass-hole)

Hillary can be quite comical, fun, amusing, and entertaining, even more so than Trump but without the Donald "stupid" tossed in.

Hillary laughed because Hillary knew exactly what this ass-wipe republican on the committee was fishing for. Poop.

"YES CONGRESS LADY, I WAS NAKED DRESSED IN LEATHER, IN BED, WITH FABIO, RUBBING VANILLA YOGURT ALL OVER HIS ASS, THEN LICKING IT OFF. YUM YUM. YOU SHOULD TRY IT FOR YOURSELF MRS CONGRESS LADY. HOT HOT HOT !!!! WOOT! SMOKIN...."

What a fucking joke.....

Even Fox news (I hear, I never watch so I would never know) even Fox realized nothing was going to come from this BS committee or their BS questioning, so even Fox stopped their live coverage before it ended.
No gotcha? Queue O'Riley. Queue anyone. Just get the hell off of Hillary. She's kicking ass. We can't show THAT to our viewers, for gods sake.

Once again, republicans so totally stupid and retarded that they devise a scheme to "gotcha" Hillary, and end up eating crow.
And worse for them than the taste of crow, they actually made Hillary quite PRESIDENTIAL.
Hillary was smart. Focused. Displayed great stamina. Great leadership ability. And "earned" the presidency.
And besides all that.... all from a woman.
That had to have burnt the ass big-time of every fat white republican male. ;)

When things go bad for Republicans Fox just stops the coverage. Remember years ago Obama walked into a room to debate a bunch of Republicans on the economy. All cable networks covered it live. Obama began to hand the Republicans their own asses and Fox was the only network to stop the coverage.

This is another example why their loyal viewers are the most misinformed. Yet there are many here will never admit how Fox promotes ignorance.

Last edited: