The Anti-War Crowd Shows Their True Colors, AGAIN.

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Phokus
Originally posted by: Jimbo
I can hear the apologist now.
"Oh no, that is just an isolated incident."
"..and so is that other one too."

Prankster Devastates Flagstaff Family With False News Of Death

Another One

Ok, no offense, but Jimbo, you're the biggest imbecile of the millenium. How the hell do you know those prank calls were from 'anti-war' people?

No sh!t....what a tool. I guess the "pro-war crowd" has shown their true colors yet again.

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Unfortuanately, there are a lot of freaks that pick stuff out of the newspaper and do this sort of thing. It's kind of hard to tell that it was a part of the anti-war crowd, though.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
People and their agendas.
rolleye.gif

SpideyCU

Golden Member
Nov 17, 2000
I think the blame can be more squarely set against kids with no morals or sense of what's right/wrong. That's whom you can generalize against. Maybe even some adults too.

colonel

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2001
I cant't believe it you are Platinum member here , making fun of the soldier's mothers , you are an idiot:|

Jimbo

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: colonel
I cant't believe it you are Platinum member here , making fun of the soldier's mothers , you are an idiot:|

Regardless of what you want to white wash, do you think these calls came from the Pro-America crowd?

This was also done during the Vietnam war by the peace crowd. I guess history repeats its self

The rest of you need to catch up a bit on your history.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Yup, all non-ally Muslims are terrorists or are potential terrorists too.

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

Regardless of what you want to white wash, do you think these calls came from the Pro-America crowd?

This was also done during the Vietnam war by the peace crowd. I guess history repeats its self

Pro-America? I think there's pro-war and anti-war people in the Pro-America crowd.

I think you just have an agenda and want to categorize anything negative as belonging to the people who don't agree with you.

It was probably some 14yr old neighbor kids down the street. Come back to reality Jimbo.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Do you have a link verifying that this was a wide spread tactic used by the "Peace Crowd" during Viet Nam?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Time to admit a mistake, cut your losses.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Phokus
I can hear the apologist now.
"Oh no, that is just an isolated incident."
"..and so is that other one too."

Prankster Devastates Flagstaff Family With False News Of Death

Another One

Ok, no offense, but Jimbo, you're the biggest imbecile of the millenium. How the hell do you know those prank calls were from 'anti-war' people?

Sure, Jimbo just "knows". :p The rest of his credibility is just as certain.

rolleye.gif

Jimbo

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: sandorski

Losses? Hardly!

When Sandorski, Phokus, flavio, and apoppin (The fact God) are pissed of I know I'm on the right track.

RED: I will get you a link. I remember hearing this from a radio interview with Abby Hoffman many years ago (if I remember correctly, he was expressing disgust with it). Apparently they were doing it in the bay area. When I read those two stories the connection clicked. As to weather it was "wide spread", I could not tell you. I hope it was not.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com

Losses? Hardly!

When Sandorski, Phokus, flavio, and apoppin (The fact God) are pissed of I know I'm on the right track.

RED: I will get you a link. I remember hearing this from a radio interview with Abby Hoffman many years ago (if I remember correctly, he was expressing disgust with it). Apparently they were doing it in the bay area. When I read those two stories the connection clicked. As to weather it was "wide spread", I could not tell you. I hope it was not.
You just dont "realize" when something "clicks", it's a problem. Seek professional help. :p

UNLESS you can post more than your weak analysis and opinion as fact.
rolleye.gif

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Losses? Hardly!

Hehe, I'm not pissed off, just trying to help you see the pointlessness in your current position. It's ok to make a mistake, everyone does, but to defend the mistake to the death is idiocy. Admit your mistake, get on with life.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Losses? Hardly!

Well I wouldn't have put it past Hoffman to do something like that himself. He was one of the biggest asswipes in the "Peace Movement" back in the late 60's early 70"

Jimbo

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Losses? Hardly!

Well I wouldn't have put it past Hoffman to do something like that himself. He was one of the biggest asswipes in the "Peace Movement" back in the late 60's early 70"

Apparently he mellowed a bit in his later years. From what I remember was lamenting that the vitality of the 60's was squandered with no real change occurring in America. Even with a more mellow Hoffman, I don't know if I would dig his vision.

I do agree when you listen to some of his vintage stuff, the urge to shower was absolute.
:Q

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Kinda like our urge to puke when we read your drivel?

Losses? Hardly!

Apparently he mellowed a bit in his later years. From what I remember was lamenting that the vitality of the 60's was squandered with no real change occurring in America. Even with a more mellow Hoffman, I don't know if I would dig his vision.

I do agree when you listen to some of his vintage stuff, the urge to shower was absolute.
:Q
Kinda like our urge to puke when we read your drivel?

rolleye.gif

:D

You can't show these current calls are anything more than a sick prank . . . :p

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
As likely this was done by some ass that could not care about this war.

Now as an anti war person, what does this, precisely, have to do with me?

Jimbo

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Hayabusarider

Who mentioned you?

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com

Who mentioned you?
Who attempted the ridiculous correlation between sick prank calls and anti war protesters?

rolleye.gif

Jimbo

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: apoppin

Who mentioned you?
Who attempted the ridiculous correlation between sick prank calls and anti war protesters?

rolleye.gif

Hey "Fact God" if you read the dialog between red and I you would know that.