The 4400: season finale tonight!

postmortemIA

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2006
The 4400, or the show that Heroes stole idea from.. season 4 finale tonight at USA Network.

Why there are no threads about this fantastic Sci-Fi show? Is it because nobody has cable or what? S4 was cool ride all along, too bad season is already over. Anyways, 9/8C tonight.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
I am 4 episodes behind... thank the Internets for torrents.

yukichigai

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2003
Some odd twists in that episode, lemme tell ya. I so did not expect the folks who died to actually die. Also, how about those new abilities we got a tantalizing quick sample of at the end of the episode? I gotta say I'm unsure as to how useful the first one we saw is going to be, but the rest were pretty damn cool; it's like they included a bag full of plot mechanisms with each one. I have a feeling that Season 5 is gonna be pretty damn interesting once it rolls around.

yukichigai

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2003
Originally posted by: Mallow
never heard of this tv show... is it anything like rock of love? :)
No, get the hell out of here. The fact that you even call that swill a "TV show" should make you feel lucky that I don't have you hunted for sport.

(But really, yuki, tell us how you feel :p)

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Agree with Rossman, that was the bet episode of the season.

Next season should be interesting as heck.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I really dug it.

on the one hand, I'll be pretty sad if Isabella really is dead, but on the other hand, it gets lame to keep bringing people back from the dead. though I guess it'd be easy enough to argue that she never died in the first place... maybe Jordon stashed her away somewhere.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I like 4400 better than Heroes. can't wait for the next season... is it coming back in the winter like Monk and Psych or not till next summer?