• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

That's it, I quit!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Just a footnote, he's already sold the p133 I worked on so hard for $350Can. Just the new 64MB RAM and 13GB HD in it were almost worth that much. :(

At least that helps pay for his HP.

Laughing Stock (Love)

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
hey denni, plant a virus on his sorry ass computer... :p time delayed activation... ;)

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
jonnyGURU,

<< I had to do the same thing with yakko when he wen't out and bought that Packard Bell of his >>

What the hell are you talking about.The only thing I have by Packard Bell is my monitor.All of my computers have been custom built.The first one just happened to have had a sh!t cpu.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Dennis, you have to put your foot down. Explain to him that the nice folks where he bought his system are there to help with such matters and that is what he paid for. Tell him, if you would like to pay me for my services, I would be happy to come and service your computer and even give you the friends and family discount. You do not owe him service on it...friend or no friend.

ASK THE COMMUNITY