That Sams club 65 inch Visio is now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

slag

Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
decisions decisions.. I just sold my truck today so I can afford the TV, however, thats a lot of money for a TV. My 62 inch Mitsu DLP has a slight green push that annoys the crap out of me, but it still works and my wife thinks I'm being silly when I talk about buying another TV.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
decisions decisions.. I just sold my truck today so I can afford the TV, however, thats a lot of money for a TV. My 62 inch Mitsu DLP has a slight green push that annoys the crap out of me, but it still works and my wife thinks I'm being silly when I talk about buying another TV.

Sounds like she's a keeper.

There's always something bigger, better, shinier but, $3500 for 3 more slightly less green inches seems a tad pricey.

slag

Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
It is $998 for the 65 inch TV. Doesn't matter, since 10 central time, their site has been unavailable.

Pardus

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2000

Feb is the best time to buy a tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.