that one moment..

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
that one moment...

when they are just lying there, without a care in the world, just sprawled out soaking the sun's rays...

that one moment....right before you finish unwrapping the half-pound of roast beef you brought from the deli...

that one moment before their noses shoot up with glee...

priceless...

Dogo

Mar 14, 2007
haha we always know which one of our dogs did it cuz she'll go into hiding for an hour until you gently coax her out... lol

Jun 19, 2004
Originally posted by: toolboxolio
That moment, right after they take a dumper on your new rug... the fear in their eyes...

Or after he chewed a hole the size of a tennis ball in the carpet of my 4runner. When I opened the door he just leaned back in this weird way with his big flappy ears tucked back and an utter look of fear and terror in his eyes. I couldn't keep myself from laughing and had to walk away to keep him from thinking I was okay with this.

Ninjja

Golden Member
Sep 4, 2003
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
that one moment...

when they are just lying there, without a care in the world, just sprawled out soaking the sun's rays...

that one moment....right before you finish unwrapping the half-pound of roast beef you brought from the deli...

that one moment before their noses shoot up with glee...

priceless...

lol, awesome :)

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
Originally posted by: toolboxolio
That moment, right after they take a dumper on your new rug... the fear in their eyes...

Or after he chewed a hole the size of a tennis ball in the carpet of my 4runner. When I opened the door he just leaned back in this weird way with his big flappy ears tucked back and an utter look of fear and terror in his eyes. I couldn't keep myself from laughing and had to walk away to keep him from thinking I was okay with this.

I don't understand why dogs do what they know is wrong!

paulxcook

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Ugh. The moment you come home to find your dog was trying to dig a hole in the wall is NOT priceless.

The joys of mastiff puppy ownership.

leftyman

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000
I love when Im sitting on the back step and Mickey just wanders over and sits right next to me.
We have a lot of good talks, me and him. :)

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: paulxcook
Ugh. The moment you come home to find your dog was trying to dig a hole in the wall is NOT priceless.

The joys of mastiff puppy ownership.

lol..that reminds me. We were doing lawn work (more like MASSIVE terrain repair due to...) and we were digging up an area to plant some stuff and we felt a bunch of dirt being thrown at us...

turns out out dog saw us digging and wanted to join in...she dug a few shovel fulls in seconds:laugh: