That latest ephebophile teacher sure is easy on the eyes.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

darkewaffle

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2005
very classy.

Also a 20-15 relationship is legal in some states.

I'm thinking 16 is as young as legal goes in the US, I could be mistaken though. And in most states 16 is only permitted within a small age range as well.

chitwood

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2008
n1414011063021644914641.jpg

holy shit yes

where did you find that?

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
I wish I was back in highschool at these schools. There were no hot young teachers where I went. :|

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
I'm thinking 16 is as young as legal goes in the US, I could be mistaken though. And in most states 16 is only permitted within a small age range as well.

We just had this disc in the thread about teen lingerie night.

The age of consent in Colorado is 17, however there exists in the legislation "close in age" exceptions, which allow those aged 15 and 16 to engage in acts with those less than ten years older and those less than 15 to engage in acts with those less than four years older. However a 17-year-old can not legally consent to person that is in position of trust.

i.e. 24-15 = aOK!

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Does no one understand that there are fundamental biological differences in how male-female relationships work. There is an ENORMOUS difference between a 20 year old woman banging a 15 year old dude and visa-versa.

However, it would be another story if the teacher went psycho and threatened grades/stalked/etc. That angle never seems to be presented in these articles.

Yes there is a biological difference. Girls are not innocent at that age. People seem to forget that girls mature faster than boys do at those ages so it's actually worse when it's done to a little boy as opposed to a little girl.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
holy fuck. She's definitely a hotty. :awe:

So sad she's on trial for this shit. She's a god damn saint. :mad:

You finally find something You want, and it's being sent to the slammer! Shit dude, double up on the Fruit Loops, drown your sorrows. :|

arkcom

Golden Member
Mar 25, 2003
Guys it's not an age thing, it's an authority thing.

Even if there are no threats of any kind, teachers could still use their position to unfairly benefit their boy-toys. Fudge grades, not require homework be turned in, late night study sessions for extra credit, etc.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Guys it's not an age thing, it's an authority thing.

Even if there are no threats of any kind, teachers could still use their position to unfairly benefit their boy-toys. Fudge grades, not require homework be turned in, late night study sessions for extra credit, etc.

A breach of authority (where an abuse of authority is usually an ethics violation) would not cause someone to go to jail... it's simply because of the ages of the parties involved.

Although, couldn't the clandestine nature of these relationships be one of the factors that could ruin a child's psyche?