Thanks to my TeAmmates and Thanks to the Mods!

Crazee

Elite Member
Nov 20, 2001
I want to thank each and every TeAmmate for the two threads asking the mods to consider me for elite :) It meant a lot to me to see the kind words put forth in those threads. I know a lot of people may think that welcoming new members is a lot of work (and I guess it can be at times) but it truly is a labor of love. I get energized thinking about new people becoming a part of this wonderful group of people that I consider as much family as I do team :) It is a great feeling to hit the Seti Team update and know that we are about add to this wonderful community filled with kindest , most giving people ever!

So I guess what I am saying is that I am honored to be able to greet new people on the TeAm's behalf and I am even more honored that you feel I am doing an adequate job :)

I would also like to thank the mods :) Not so much for giving me the elite status, but for being the great supportive group you have been throughout the year. We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate you guys letting us put up the recruiting threads. Also whenever we need a thread stickied you guys jump on it for us. You are doing an incredible job for no pay and little appreciation so I would just like to say that there is no one more elite than each and every one of you!

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Congratulations on an honor well deserved, partner. :D

Now go get me some coffee. :p :D

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Congrats on the Eliteness, Will :)

Guess I'll have to hand over the "latest DC Elite bathroom key" to you now...;)

Garry

compudog

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2001
As if it hasn't already been said, CONGRATULATIONS Will! You deserve it! Now go get Smoke's coffee!;)

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Congrats Will on you WELL deserved Elite Status! :D

Thanks to the AT moderators for such a wise choice! ;)

WooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo to Crazee! :D

Wiz

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
WTG & Congrats Will, the honor is ours - that of having you as a part of our TeAm!!!! :D

BofRA

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2002
Congrats on the well deserved honor!!!!!

Keep up the great work. We appreciate every bit of it.:)

OhioDude

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2001
Congrats, Will!

Have you received your official Elite Perk Pack, yet? The one with the free beer delivered by the babes that show up at your door not wearing any clo....

:Q:Q

Ooops! :eek: I forgot we're not supposed to talk about that... :Q ;)

RustyNale

Platinum Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Engineer
Congrats Will on you WELL deserved Elite Status! :D Thanks to the AT moderators for such a wise choice! ;) WooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo to Crazee! :D

What he said...what everyone has said :D

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: OhioDude
Congrats, Will!

Have you received your official Elite Perk Pack, yet? The one with the free beer delivered by the babes that show up at your door not wearing any clo....

:Q:Q

Ooops! :eek: I forgot we're not supposed to talk about that... :Q ;)
Yeah, that comes after the "initiation". :p :D

/don't forget the paddle/ ;)