Thanks to all the good people here

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Wanted to say thanks to all the people here who have given me good advice and help over the years.

The time has pretty much come for me to cut back my time around here. If nothing else, a nice long vacation is definitely in order. So I hope no one minds if I take the opportunity to say thanks, since I've never really done so and now is as good a time as any.

The reason for this is that over the past couple of weeks, it has come to my attention that there is alot of, uhhh, *internal politics* around here and a few people have made it clear that my posts/actions are a *problem* to them. I don't really care for this "he said, she said" bullsh*t, I stopped doing that crap in 5th grade. I originally came here because of the great quality of the people at the time, the discussions and help that was once abundant, but that seems to have dried up a bit recently.

Adding to the incredible gimpiness of the situation is that it's a result of me hitting on a girl here in good natured fun. I would have never thought I would see the day that people would fight/have jealous fits over a virtual girl persona on the internet, that they've never met in real life.

To the involved parties, I say you guys are incredibly lame, the lameness of this situation was completely beyond my imagination of a couple weeks ago. As such, to these *special* people (you know who the f*ck you are), please feel free to get up from your chair at any time and go to hell.

I don't really care enough to sit down and try to figure out what exactly the hell is really going on, so it's time for me to go.

Thanks to everyone who helped me and gave me good advice, input and food for thought, I can't even begin to name all of you. But I guess I should atleast give a pathetic attempt; UG, kassy, isla, red (yes he does give helpful advice sometimes), russ, rossgr, rossman, hawkeye, toolgirl, windogg, eakers, appopin, pcresources. Big, big thank you to PM, Pat if you are ever in southern california, contact me and dinner is on me.

If you helped me at anytime before, since I missed half a million of you, liberally help yourself to a thank you. Even if I've engaged in a flame war with some of you guys, I still respect you and it doesn't mean that I think you are a bad person at all. Atleast you guys had the balls to stand up and say something instead of this hesaidshesaid crap.

Sorry that this is long winded and the foul language. Thanks guys. :)

hehe, I feel disgustingly warm and mushy.

toph99

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2000
aw :(shame people can't act with a bit more maturity sometimes. you will be missed

<< The reason for this is that over the past couple of weeks, it has come to my attention that there is alot of, uhhh, *internal politics* around here and a few people have made it clear that my posts/actions are a *problem* to them. I don't really care for this "he said, she said" bullsh*t, I stopped doing that crap in 5th grade. I originally came here because of the great quality of the people at the time, the discussions and help that was once abundant, but that seems to have dried up a bit recently. >>

Amen!

GoldenGuppy

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2000

<< The time has pretty much come for me to cut back my time around here >>

I'll make my last words to you kind ones by saying THANK YOU SO MUCH.

<< I don't really care for this "he said, she said" bullsh*t, I stopped doing that crap in 5th grade. >>

So you're in 6th grade now? Because I could swear not too long ago you were being the exact person you despise as mentioned here.

All in all, have a good trip and don't rush your return :)

mryellow2

Golden Member
Dec 2, 2000
bu bye! *gush*gush*cry*
:D

Anyway, have fun! It's just 1's and 0's anyway. Didn't you used to have a cowhead avatar? Oh wait, yeah, bye!

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< a few people have made it clear that my posts/actions are a *problem* to them. >>

OuterSquare,

HMM...nothing you've ever done has been a problem for me. Since mine is the only opinion that actually matters, I say screw the other turds and stick around.

Russ, NCNE