Status
Not open for further replies.

MayorOfAmerica

Apr 29, 2011
I stopped into a Thai place to pick up some Thai food on the way home. A smoking hot Thai woman who works there greets me near the bar and asks me if I called in an order. I say yes and she goes and checks on the status of my order. As she starts to walk away I really check her out. She was wearing a tiny black dress and which showed off her perky rack, nice butt, killer legs and perfectly tan skin. Get this, her elbows and knees weren't even pointy! I'd give her a 9/10. She comes back and tells me it'll be out in a couple minutes. As I was waiting for my food, I was chatting with her but I could only understand every 3rd word or so she was saying. I got the impression that she was hitting on me. That's not even the strangest part.

After 10 minutes go by she motions to her vajayjay and says something that I couldn't really understand other than the word cock, dick, or junk. Of course, I had no idea wtf she was talking about so I laughed and said "yeah". She smiled and went back to get my food. I pay and she says something like "call me again tomorrow". I laugh and start to say goodbye when she says that "cock" word again followed by the motioning to her Veejay. She turned to the side and flattened out dress to reveal the silhouette of a loaded gun. Yup, she was a smoking hot ladyboy hitting on me and apparently I accepted her offers. I left in a hurry, confused and broken.

I have the weirdest boner right now.

Oil

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2005
Dude, it's not a trap. It actually was a gun. I say go for it, bro

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
cool.png

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
I didn't have much success in Thailand for this reason. At first, any chick really into me turned out to not be a chick. Then I was scared by any chick who seemed into me. It was a self-defeating cycle.

dud

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
I suddenly have the urge to pull out a can of coconut milk and cook some Thai food ...

Status
Not open for further replies.