TFNN Forum...? Update: Not for me

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
A number of us were deleted a while back. If you haven't been able to log in for a while, that's probably what happened. I lost my "huge dick" custom title in the process of being deleted/re-added. :(

i log in about once a year, and it seems every other year the database gets wrecked and everyone gets deleted.

markgm

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2001
Yeah, the people who run it don't know how to provide the same level of service as this place.

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
You need to email Wally. Might want to wait 'til the forum is up and then try to sign up and send him an email.

The post you quoted indicates that I've already done that.

So you're no longer as big of a dick?

I still have a big dick, but no, I'm not a big dick,

lol, I just read that Pedophilia thread. This forum can be amazing sometimes.

I didn't enjoy it, I'm not a fan of arguing with homophobic pedophiles.

markgm

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2001
Yes, it's much better arguing with non-homophobic pedophiles. The quality of the conversation is much higher.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Hmm. Seems my username no longer exists. Starting anew i see.

Last edited:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
GOD DAMMIT NECKBEARD!

They werent strong enough for your Full On Retard and the whole god damn place went down!

OK, I signed back up again but it will be weeks before all the cool people come back so now I have to talk shit with Happy Puppy and the other losers.

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
GOD DAMMIT NECKBEARD!

They werent strong enough for your Full On Retard and the whole god damn place went down!

OK, I signed back up again but it will be weeks before all the cool people come back so now I have to talk shit with Happy Puppy and the other losers.

:awe: I'm in.

KGB

Diamond Member
May 11, 2000
C'mon over Mr. Beardtard.

Crator will rip off your head, HP will shit down your neck and Kirby will split you like a pork chop (although I've read you enjoy that).

It'll be FUN!!!

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
C'mon over Mr. Beardtard.

Crator will rip off your head, HP will shit down your neck and Kirby will split you like a pork chop (although I've read you enjoy that).

It'll be FUN!!!

I'm already over sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.