TFNN Forum...? Update: Not for me

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Here's my snippet:

So either you're making up that post, which makes you a troll. Or you're breaking the rules by posting it which makes you a fool. Which is it?

Since, I'm not lying. Figure it out, retard. All you've proven is that you're a lying troll.

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
Congrats on getting your own fan club just like me :D

So many jealous people so little time

They love it they do they love it.

No idea why but I do have a select group of people that feel the overwhelming urge to post everywhere I post.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally Posted by dmcowen674
Congrats on getting your own fan club just like me :D

So many jealous people so little time

They love it they do they love it.

No idea why but I do have a select group of people that feel the overwhelming urge to post everywhere I post.

Yep, that's a fan club.

Look at my posts and you see the same thing.

Alone

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2006
Looks like the database hit the fan at TFNN. The web page graphics are gone.

Yup, the database took a proverbial shit all over the floor.

That's just how awesome it is; even the forum software does whatever the fuck it wants.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Yeah, looks like our German Script kiddie came back and dry humped the forum.

If the graphics are gone, then someone has had fun in the filesystem, not just the database. All counts for threads and posts are correct, but nothing is showing, so some tables may have been nuked, but not others.

Anyway, the host is backed up. No biggie. When Wally wakes up from his Ramen induced coma he'll put in the call.

jTanked

May 28, 2009
Yeah, looks like our German Script kiddie came back and dry humped the forum.

If the graphics are gone, then someone has had fun in the filesystem, not just the database. All counts for threads and posts are correct, but nothing is showing, so some tables may have been nuked, but not others.

Anyway, the host is backed up. No biggie. When Wally wakes up from his Ramen induced coma he'll put in the call.

The database is gone. Get Wally to quit sucking his noodles and restore dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.