Texas to conduct a lawful audit of election

Page 23 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2009
Yeah I do. Like how having a drop box per county is pretty fucking stupid when some counties have more people in them than others.

You’d have to be pretty fucking retarded or anti democratic (that’s anti democracy to you traitor) to think that having one drop box for a county that has hundreds of thousands of people in it is good policy just because it’s the same number of drop boxes for counties that only have thousands of people in them.

Any other stupid shit you want to throw out here you dumb ass fucking traitor?
In my opinion there should be no drop boxes at all, only your voting precinct. Precincts should be small and local.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi
Jul 9, 2009
Yeah I do. Like how having a drop box per county is pretty fucking stupid when some counties have more people in them than others.

You’d have to be pretty fucking retarded or anti democratic (that’s anti democracy to you traitor) to think that having one drop box for a county that has hundreds of thousands of people in it is good policy just because it’s the same number of drop boxes for counties that only have thousands of people in them.

Any other stupid shit you want to throw out here you dumb ass fucking traitor?
The idea that you consider me a traitor to your neo-fascist Authoritarian idea of this country makes me feel pretty good. Keep jackbooting along you goddamn fascist.

• Haha

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
The idea that you consider me a traitor to your neo-fascist Authoritarian idea of this country makes me feel pretty good. Keep jackbooting along you goddamn fascist.

Lol always with the projecting with you. Tell us again how the former president and members of your party, who tried to overturn a lawful election was no big deal. Tell us how, the guy you voted for twice, who used the justice department for his own gain and who willingly used his power to suppress peaceful demonstrations for a fucking photo op wasn’t himself an authoritarian.

Go ahead traitor, tell us why such a patriot as yourself would support such anti democratic acts and still to this very day not even hint at any condemnation about it.

Of course your dumb bitch ass traitor self won’t do such a thing because it is your piece of shit ass who is the authoritarian fascist.

Like your cult leader you’ll die alone and an embarrassment to your family and your country, a stain on this democratic experiment. Your obituary will read: he died brainwashed and alone, an ignorant man who became the very thing he hated.

Of course you feel good about yourself, any acceptance of reality would surely lead to suicide. You are a weak and pathetic person incapable of handling the truth and your denial of reality is your only lifeline, so yeah feel free to feel good about yourself, you’ve got nothing else going for you. Maybe if you hug your trump flag hard enough it’ll hug you back! Lol fucking loser.

Reactions: Pohemi and ch33zw1z

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
He's a United State Senator from Utah you doorknob, and mentioned by someone else in this thread. That makes him relevant.

Bonus points if you know where the phrase "Utah you doorknob" originated.
Thanks for letting me know who Romney is.. I was like grasping at the air trying to figure it out! /S

How does someone mentioning Romney have anything to do with how democrats felt about him 9 years ago apply to this discussion today? Please, try to connect the dots of relevance, if your broken brain can handle such a task.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Hey dipshit, how about you point out to me and everyone else where "dropboxes" were mentioned in the Constitution. How about what the Law said ?
Oh look, the comedian riding around the room on their idiot cycle is calling me a dipshit as he shoves a stick in the spokes of his idiot cycle. Thanks for the laugh!

There are no specifics in the constitution about "drop boxes", method, locations, etc. (how have you been able to vote for all your life without such "specifics"?) But our constitution was written in broad terms so adjustments could be made with the changing times, to uphold all of our constitutional rights, which includes voting. There are specifics about equal representation, as well as SCOTUS rulings (laws) about equal populated districts with no more than 10% difference. Texas districts violates equal populated districts. Also with the layout and the size of their districts (some spanning 300 miles) limiting droboxes to 1 per district, violates the 14th amendment, specifically "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States" (voting is a privilege given to us by the constitution). Which is exactly what limiting drop boxes does (restricts ease of access), along with many other constitutional violations which equates to voter suppression, and preventing US citizens in Texas from voting.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You are a traitor for continuing to support an ex-President who tried to overturn a free and fair election and despite all the evidence think he is still fit for office.

Jul 9, 2009
You are a traitor for continuing to support an ex-President who tried to overturn a free and fair election and despite all the evidence think he is still fit for office.
You tried to deny he was free and fairly elected in 2016, what's the difference? Remember Russia, Russia, Russia and the claims "he's not MY President". What are you going to do if he's free and fairly re-elected in 2024?

• Haha
Jul 9, 2009
Oh look, the comedian riding around the room on their idiot cycle is calling me a dipshit as he shoves a stick in the spokes of his idiot cycle. Thanks for the laugh!

There are no specifics in the constitution about "drop boxes", method, locations, etc. (how have you been able to vote for all your life without such "specifics"?) But our constitution was written in broad terms so adjustments could be made with the changing times, to uphold all of our constitutional rights, which includes voting. There are specifics about equal representation, as well as SCOTUS rulings (laws) about equal populated districts with no more than 10% difference. Texas districts violates equal populated districts. Also with the layout and the size of their districts (some spanning 300 miles) limiting droboxes to 1 per district, violates the 14th amendment, specifically "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States" (voting is a privilege given to us by the constitution). Which is exactly what limiting drop boxes does (restricts ease of access), along with many other constitutional violations which equates to voter suppression, and preventing US citizens in Texas from voting.
Lol, Voting is not a "privilege" as you claim "given" to us by the Constitution, it's a Right.

You make the claim that everyone should have a "drop box", otherwise all others would have restricted Rights and accessibility.

How about we have mobile drop boxes that play cute little tunes and drive around voting districts like ice cream trucks? That sounds even more fair to me.
If you don't support it you are suppressing minority votes and being a racist.

• Haha

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You tried to deny he was free and fairly elected in 2016, what's the difference? Remember Russia, Russia, Russia and the claims "he's not MY President". What are you going to do if he's free and fairly re-elected in 2024?
Quote me, you fucking dirtbag! You are lying once again

Russia did help him get elected using stolen material and disinformation. There wasn't evidence Russia was involved in flipping votes. I've said that all along

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Ah yes, when the GOP tried like mad to shut down any actual investigations of Russian agit-prop influence, and quietly confirmed there was such a thing. And who could forget the election servers that were wiped in GA after the FBI instructed them not to. Yep, the GOP really cares about those free and fair elections, lol. But wait, Trump's own election fraud commission was announced loudly and folded up like a cheap suit with nothing to show for it. You're a pretty ez mark bro.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Lol, Voting is not a "privilege" as you claim "given" to us by the Constitution, it's a Right.

You make the claim that everyone should have a "drop box", otherwise all others would have restricted Rights and accessibility. How about we have mobile drop boxes that play cute little tunes and drive around voting districts like ice cream trucks? That sounds even more fair to me.
I see you picked yourself up off the ground after shoving that stick in the spokes of your idiot cycle and jumped right back on. The term privilege's in the constitution means rights, it is one type of right, you fucking idiot. You shouldn't be arguing something you don't understand.

Please point out where I made the claim that everyone should have a "drop box". Nothing I said comes even close to that. All you are doing now, is making shit up, manipulating, lying out your ass, and taking what I said out of context, in an attempt to continue an argument you are on the losing end of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pohemi and ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I see you picked yourself up off the ground after shoving that stick in the spokes of your idiot cycle and jumped right back on. The term privilege's in the constitution means rights, it is one type of right, you fucking idiot. You shouldn't be arguing something you don't understand.

Please point out where I made the claim that everyone should have a "drop box". Nothing I said comes even close to that. All you are doing now, is making shit up, manipulating, lying out your ass, and taking what I said out of context, in an attempt to continue an argument you are on the losing end of.

I see you've noticed tajjy's antics. He's a total tribal team player.

Reactions: NWRMidnight
Jul 9, 2009
Ah yes, when the GOP tried like mad to shut down any actual investigations of Russian agit-prop influence, and quietly confirmed there was such a thing. And who could forget the election servers that were wiped in GA after the FBI instructed them not to. Yep, the GOP really cares about those free and fair elections, lol. But wait, Trump's own election fraud commission was announced loudly and folded up like a cheap suit with nothing to show for it. You're a pretty ez mark bro.
So you're now the one denying the election of a President!! You traitor! How funny is that ? Traitor, traitor, traitor.

Same as always, when a Democrat does anything it's OK, when a Republican does the exact same thing it's the end of the world as we know it.

• Haha
Jul 9, 2009

You made the claim of "equal representation" in regards to drop boxes. How would you place them so they would be fair to everyone?

• Haha
Jul 9, 2009
Quote me, you fucking dirtbag! You are lying once again

Russia did help him get elected using stolen material and disinformation. There wasn't evidence Russia was involved in flipping votes. I've said that all along
What are you going to do if he's re-elected in 2024?

• Haha

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

So dishonest. Clinton conceded the election the very next day, and that was that.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
So you're now the one denying the election of a President!! You traitor! How funny is that ? Traitor, traitor, traitor.

Same as always, when a Democrat does anything it's OK, when a Republican does the exact same thing it's the end of the world as we know it.

Reading clearly isn’t your strong suit, perhaps he can put it in a format you can understand, gif/meme, I’m guessing.

In the meantime you can shove that straw man where you keep your head, right up your dumb ass, you piece of shit traitor.

Jul 9, 2009
So dishonest. Clinton conceded the election the very next day, and that was that.
So dishonest and bullshit, in this forum alone numerous people made the claim that he wasn't really elected and that he wasn't a legitimate President. Why so angry if the shoe is on the other foot now?

• Haha
Jul 9, 2009
Reading clearly isn’t your strong suit, perhaps he can put it in a format you can understand, gif/meme, I’m guessing.

In the meantime you can shove that straw man where you keep your head, right up your dumb ass, you piece of shit traitor.
No no, you need to say "traitor, traitor, traitor" or it doesn't really count.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
So dishonest and bullshit, in this forum alone numerous people made the claim that he wasn't really elected and that he wasn't a legitimate President. Why so angry if the shoe is on the other foot now?

Well shit that should be easy for you to link to such posts! A win like this for you surely would prove how right you are!

When will we see these numerous posts that people claimed he wasn’t legitimately elected?