Testing Governments Goal

Feb 4, 2009
I wish a deplorable would explain to the President a big goal should be to have enough tests, test capacity and fast enough results to be able to test nearly everyone before Thanksgiving, Xmas and New Years.
We really should be able to do this, there certainly would be a benefit if testing was wide spread enough all could be tested before family gatherings.
Sadly those dates are post election so he gives zero fucks.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I wish a deplorable would explain to the President a big goal should be to have enough tests, test capacity and fast enough results to be able to test nearly everyone before Thanksgiving, Xmas and New Years.
We really should be able to do this, there certainly would be a benefit if testing was wide spread enough all could be tested before family gatherings.
Hey, Trump's done, it's over, you just haven't figure it out yet. He gave himself an A+.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
He already said he wants less testing because more testing means elevated new case numbers and that makes him look bad. He literally said that. I fail to see what any deplorable telling him otherwise would do to change that.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

Why would you need tests when your goal is make sure everyone catches it for the whole herd immunity thing?
Plus when they are on the way to the hospital they can go shopping and eat at nice restaurants because MAGA.
Plus he hates tests because something about how the Chinese are good at tests because math and Americans like boats and tanks or something like that.
Not sure because it's hard to translate gibberish.