DaaQ

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2018
Obviously Dictators /S trolling POTUS

/s since it's sometimes necessary.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It is a diversion! Nobody care up to him and said -- USA is doing so well and is stronger than ever before, happens to be, “Mr. President, why does the American media hate your Country so much? Why are they rooting for it to fail?”

takes me back to when he was visiting shooting victims at the hospital -- He swore doctors were coming out of the operating rooms to shake his hand! So sad that we have a president who has obvious mental issues!!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Obviously Dictators /S trolling POTUS

/s since it's sometimes necessary.
So true, almost everything you believe is a lie and it keeps you from suicide or being locked up in the nut house.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
No one asked that question. They might have commented that the US economy seems to be doing well, and that the media isn't friendly toward him. He extrapolated from there.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It is a diversion! Nobody care up to him and said -- USA is doing so well and is stronger than ever before, happens to be, “Mr. President, why does the American media hate your Country so much? Why are they rooting for it to fail?”

takes me back to when he was visiting shooting victims at the hospital -- He swore doctors were coming out of the operating rooms to shake his hand! So sad that we have a president who has obvious mental issues!!
His father was a psych also, who made him feel worthless as a child. When you're not shown at least some love you crave any attention no mater how negative it is. Then you can tell yourself the attention you get from people is because they, not you, are sick.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
No one asked that question. They might have commented that the US economy seems to be doing well, and that the media isn't friendly toward him. He extrapolated from there.
Why should the media be friendly to a President that is open hostile to them, to the point that he has repeatedly threatened to unlawfully censor them?

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

Knowing Trump, though, there's a very real possibility that he didn't even hear that much. I suspect the other leaders weren't going to say "the media isn't friendly toward you," as it is... if anything, they'd say "the media is telling the truth about you."

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
IMHO, Trump made this idea out of whole cloth. Nothing said by the leaders at the summit triggered this. Trump just streamed bullshit, again.

Reactions: dank69 and Meghan54

greatnoob

Jan 6, 2014
By extrapolate you ofcourse mean “pulled out of his ass” and “outright lied”, right? If not, ask yourself why you’re in such a state of cognitive dissonance defending an adulterer and imbecile like Trump.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The reason I love being a conservative is that I never have to think. Just go with the simplest explanation which in this case is that Trump is bug eyed Jackalope crazy. It explains everything.

Reactions: dank69
Jan 25, 2011
Trump knows he’s viewed as the laughing stock red headed step child by other world leaders. This is him coping with that by trying to convince others that’s not how he’s seen. This has always been his way.

Nov 8, 2012
So hey Trumpers. This is an obvious lie.

So the president of the US is making comically obvious lies about relations with foreign nations. Does this bother you? If not, why?

Stronger than ever before?

I mean, my first question be to define "Better than ever before" - because it's easy to do something like... say... increase GDP if you're going from negatives into positives. You know what I mean? If you start off with shit it's a hell of a lot easier to take credit for a turnaround.

But on the face of it for our president? Judging by GDP numbers before and after and he started I can't say he should be swinging balls around like he is some kind of l33t economist master. We are doing overall well right now - but I don't credit that to Trump anymore than I credit the shit economy to Obama. 1 Person has an overall little affect on our economy.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
That tweet has the MO of his usual disinformation campaign. He's using "Mr. President" like he uses "Sir..." - any statement Trump makes that includes this is almost always a flat-out lie.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I'm sure the quote could be attributed to Manny Peeple, one of the most cited sources over the past 20 years.

Hey, isn't that the same guy AKA Itsbin Sayid that middle eastern looking informer dude who has been regularly referred to on Tucker Carlson's and Sean Hannity's shows on FOX?

Reactions: nickqt and jman19

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Stronger than ever before?

I mean, my first question be to define "Better than ever before" - because it's easy to do something like... say... increase GDP if you're going from negatives into positives. You know what I mean? If you start off with shit it's a hell of a lot easier to take credit for a turnaround.

But on the face of it for our president? Judging by GDP numbers before and after and he started I can't say he should be swinging balls around like he is some kind of l33t economist master. We are doing overall well right now - but I don't credit that to Trump anymore than I credit the shit economy to Obama. 1 Person has an overall little affect on our economy.

Whatever you think of the strength of the economy do you actually think what he says is the truth?

Nov 8, 2012
Whatever you think of the strength of the economy do you actually think what he says is the truth?

Fuck no.

Anyone with half a brain doesn't do anything with his tweeter twats other than maybe laugh at how stupid they are.

I honestly question the level of trolling that he puts up more than anything... Trolling to the level of 1000 or to the level of over 9000?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Trump is the most successful narcissist ever. He makes everything about him.