Tell ATOT what you don't like [Keep it clean!]...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Self-righteous people.

Although you'd have to get them to line up to save on bullets around here.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
1).Ugly people who think they are the shiznit.

2). People who drive 20 miles below the speed limit in the fast lane.

3). Drunks

4). Loud and obnoxious people

BatmanNate

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Ricers & other various and sundry horrible drivers sometimes including but not limited to old people, tailgaters, cell phone yappers, teenagers, foreign women, people that pass on the right, people that do not understand who yields at an intersection, people that do 70 in a 35 or 35 in a 70, boy racers, people that street race in traffic, people who think Hondas are impervious to the cruel laws of physics, people who leave their brights on all the time or install blinding lights without aligning them properly, people who think tinted windows make it OK to drive in the carpool lane solo, people who wait 10 minutes for a parking space while creating a bottleneck in the parking lot, and all the rest of you who feel compelled to drive like complete jackasses.

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Originally posted by: PhasmatisNox

People who think they know about computers, but don't (Oh yeah, I uh... reinstalled the BIOZ from my RAM to the hard drive! I'm upgrading to a 6ghz P6 in a month or two)

AHHHHH!!!! MY FRIEND IS LIKE THAT!!!!!! :|

TitanDiddly

Dec 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Kaputnik03
Originally posted by: PhasmatisNox

People who think they know about computers, but don't (Oh yeah, I uh... reinstalled the BIOZ from my RAM to the hard drive! I'm upgrading to a 6ghz P6 in a month or two)

AHHHHH!!!! MY FRIEND IS LIKE THAT!!!!!! :|

Yeah, I just was over one of my uberstupid friend's house yesterday(getting paid $10 an hour, woot), that's why it was on my mind. As least some of my.... uh... 'clients' are wise enought to recognize that they don't know what's going on.

GroundZero

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2002
1) people from Massachusetts,

2) people who slow me down on the road and/or generally don't know how to or plain just can't drive for shlt!

3) the current crop of jackasses holding office in all levels of government, time to cull that herd!

4) reality tv shows, there isn't anything "real" about any of them. you want reality? go outside and do something real instead of rotting in front of your damn tv!

5) fat ugly stupid people, that think they are attractive and dress/act like they are some stud/babe
examples:
a) yes i agree she could be a queen, just not the prom queen. she could deffinately be the queen of the pig people though!
b) dude a 500 pound behemoth with more hair than a damn silverback gorillia should not, i repeat should not, be at the beach wearing a tiger-striped speedo!

6) ricers, hey guys, you are supposed to eat rice not drive it!

this list could go on for quite a while today, so i'll cut it short...

AutumnRayne

Sep 3, 2003
1) Arrogant People

2) People that use a bad childhood as an excuse for everything. I have known adults that were older than me but would still use their bad childhood to excuse every bad action they ever had. I just want to scream at them "GROW UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF". Lots of other people have bad childhoods too, but they move on, grow up and start new lives. (Sorry I started ranting on that one)

3)Ignorant people that think they know it all.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
A good percentage of the dipsh!ts that post here.
I do like flaming them though;)

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
being pale skinned
being too tall for a girl
constantly losing lip balms and eyeliner pencils
the insomina that's been plaguing me
guido's at the gym who interupt my workout to offer unsolicited,wrong advice.