Teeth - The Movie

RaistlinZ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
Anyone catch the movie trailer for "Teeth"? It looks too rediculous even for Hollywood. Here's the description on Apple's website:

TEETH tells the story of High school student Dawn (Jess Weixler) works hard at suppressing her budding sexuality by being the local chastity group?s most active participant. Her task is made even more difficult by her bad boy stepbrother Brad?s (John Hensley) increasingly provocative behavior at home. A stranger to her own body, innocent Dawn discovers she has a toothed vagina when she becomes the object of violence. As she struggles to comprehend her anatomical uniqueness, Dawn experiences both the pitfalls and the power ofbeing a living example of the vagina dentata myth.

Link here.

This seems like a screenplay some 5th grade pervert would come up with. :laugh:

Reactions: eplebnista
S

SlitheryDee

This is definitely a bit different. I dunno if I'll be able to watch it or not...

hightekkie

Dec 12, 2007
Never heard of this movie before, but it sounds interesting. Its got a weird title though.lol..

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Are you fucking kidding me?!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

:laugh:

Toonces

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2000
this movie is based on the vagina dentata myth:

The myth expresses the threat sexual intercourse poses for men who, although entering triumphantly, always leave diminished.

Wiki

:laugh:

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
WHHHAAAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!

You see the trailer? "The most cautionary tale for men since "Fatal Attraction" :D

and

"Every rose has it's thorns..." :D

I'm going to see this because of the high LAWLS factor.

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
Wow, that's crazy. I don't think I am willing to spend the cost of admission to see this oddity.