Teenager shot dead after playing loud music

Page 51 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
As for appeasement? Cuckooland is that way....

So even as the "case" against GZ has been shown to be completely vaporous, hollow, and a complete nothing... even after learning the police will be witnesses for the defense... you don't think that appeasing the black community played ANY part in charging him?

And you want to talk to me about "Cuckooland"? Shit, you are living in a veritable dreamworld.

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
convicted felon? uhhh no, a felon would be on parole, he was on probation. If he had committed a felony no way in hell he would have only gotten probation. They put people on probation for shit like stealing. And guess what he did.... steal! And if it was as cut and dry as you're making it out to be, the police would still be considering him a suspect. They're not, Dunn's in jail though, and there's a strong chance he'll wind up in prison. I'll make you a Paypal wager that when the smoke settles here Dunn will be the only person in trouble, and in prison.

Care to take me up on it?

not necessarily he would not..
you can be on probation after a Felony depending on the charge.
especially for thefts..
You can also commit a felony and never go to "prison" and stay in County Jail the entire time for charges under 6 months.
it's a non violent crime and Florida tends to learn more towards probation and restitution on charges like that.

So many people really have no clue of the nations/states laws and practices.

I'm not disagreeing that most likely Dunn is gonna get hammered especially considering the other case that is going on.. and they need a scapegoat to appease the communities. even if he didn't do it he is gonna get screwed on this.

he tossed any chances he had when he left and went home.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
So, why the lengthy tirade about the person driving the SUV's criminal past (who was not directly involved as the person who died in the incident)? Is there a point (other than "guilty by association")?

The kid who was shot was 17, was excited on thanksgiving and gave Grace and was thankful to get a part-time job at McDonalds (cause you know thugs like those thuggy Mickey D uniforms). :rolleyes:

Last edited:

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
any updates on this case?

No evidence releases. Most investigations have a 21 day minimum window. Florida has that for this one as well. It can extend longer, but a min the investigation will continue for 21 days. This means we probably won't find out more evidence, unless it is "leaked", about what is found until after the 21st. With the holiday schedule, not much will probably happen until after the new year I'm guessing.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
So that's why they ditched the gun, the felon would be in a shit load of trouble if police found the gun.

We all know Dunn left the scene because he would have been in a shit load of trouble if the police found out he was drunk when he shot the kid.

We're just assuming stuff without evidence, right?

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
So even as the "case" against GZ has been shown to be completely vaporous, hollow, and a complete nothing... even after learning the police will be witnesses for the defense... you don't think that appeasing the black community played ANY part in charging him?

And you want to talk to me about "Cuckooland"? Shit, you are living in a veritable dreamworld.

Maybe you want to absolutely equate this with Trayvon Martin's shooting as if the circumstances are exactly the same...go ahead, because that is truly cuckoo.

I was specifically addressing Mr. Dunn's actions in the aftermath of this shooting.

He should have stayed and called 911 it would have bolstered his credibility especially in regards to his statements about a shotgun in the car.

Additionally perhaps he would not have been arrested. Leaving the scene of a car accident is unlawful in a lot of places...
Leaving the scene of a shooting? Especially when he fired the shots? WTF was he thinking?!

Not only is that likely just as (if not more illegal) than leaving the scene of a car accident you witnessed. It's also imo fucking immoral in just about every circumstance in which there is no further threat.

Last edited:

They Live

Oct 23, 2012
Look, these are the exact same tactics they pulled with the TM/ZM situation.. "B-b-b-b-but who knows how much real gold/diamond jewelry!" "B-b-b-b-but who knows how badly he violently assaulted the innocent bus driver!!" "B-b-b-b-but he was a minor so his violent and thuggish past doesn't count!!"

Seriously... you think they would've learned their lesson last time.

The kid is a convicted felon with a history. It amazed me that some of you are so freely standing up for this thug.

There's actually no evidence Trayvon assaulted a bus driver.

There is evidence however that Zimmerman assaulted his ex wife, girlfriend, whatever.

Jun 26, 2007
1.) How does a "marginalized place in society" (is there such a thing as being a 13% minority and not inevitably being marginalized btw? And why aren't Asians in the same boat?) lead to increased testosterone?

Unfortunately for all of our fluffy illusions, the testosterone thing is just the very tip of the ice berg.

There are real, tangible biological differences between races. When it comes to blacks as compared to whites, those differences are actually somewhat muted in the USA because almost all African Americans have some Caucasian admixture DNA dulling the gap somewhat.

1.) Black infants develop faster than white infants, east Asian infants develop even slower than whites. Motor skills develop faster in blacks, etc. Here's how natural selection works: That slower development was a tradeoff and PURCHASED SOMETHING FOR WHITES AND ASIANS. What might that be? Perhaps a little bit more of the same thing human's slower development as compared to other species purchased them? Oh and also, African women produce twins at a higher rate. And what about r/K type nurture strategies? There are many very good reasons to believe various ethnic groups have not embraced both strategies to the exact same degree.

2.) African, white, and east Asian skulls exhibit dramatic differences in form. Likewise with these groups' brains. Differences noted are in overall weight of brains, which just magically happens to correspond to space provided by each group's skull for said brains. Differences in amount of wrinkling in brains... which just happens to fall on the exact same spread pattern as IQ among these 3 groups. Wrinkling of the brain, btw, as I'm sure you know already, is directly connected with brain power. This is the reason women are able to pack as much brain power as men (roughly) into a smaller skull. More wrinkling. But I'm sure, when one GROUP has more wrinkling than another, and this just HAPPENS to correspond to extremely resilient IQ score gaps in those groups, it's just a coincidence.

3.) Related to point 2, why is it that east Asians just so happen to score higher than whites on IQ tests, on average, consistently, across cultures, even controlling for upbringing, etc. As in, white couple has one biological child, adopts east Asian child, east Asian child raised in exact same environment will typically outscore their step-sibling on IQ tests.

So, is the fact that east Asians have a higher average brain weight/size than whites, utterly disconnected with the fact that they have higher average IQ scores than whites? Just a total coincidence?

4.) Why are the top Olympic sprinters all of African descent? http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2012/08/12/the-dna-olympics-jamaicans-win-sprinting-genetic-lottery-and-why-we-should-all-care/

From that Forbes article:

Is this utterly unconnected from real, biologically observed differences in center of gravity, muscle distribution, etc in Africans as compared to Europeans?

Or, are blacks dominating in many sports because of their "marginalized place in society" ?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Face it. There is a dance between genetics and culture, certain genetic traits allow for certain cultural traits to spring up, which in turn bounce back at the genetics and impact them.

What sort of behavioral predispositions might be selected for by moving to an agricultural lifestyle from a hunter-gatherer one? A lifestyle where, everyone knows exactly where you live, and can destroy all your crops in retribution if you aren't agreeable? Could this select for said group to become more conflict-averse? What sort of impact does living in a colder climate have on genetic predisposition for future-planning, saving, thinking ahead, problem-solving, etc? Or are human beings magically insulated from the forces of natural selection because it'd hurt our feelings if we weren't?

Some racial groups have an agricultural history and a history of building and maintaining large scale civilizations, and others don't. This helps explain why, when white South-African "Boer" farmers were run off their land and had their farms taken from them in Zimbabwe and given to native Africans, those farms plummeted in productivity. Yields dropped dramatically.

Racial groups with agricultural history WERE IMPACTED GENETICALLY BY THAT HISTORY AND THEIR GENETICS AND THE CULTURE THEY WERE PURSUING WENT BACK AND FORTH ENABLING ONE ANOTHER.

This also helps explain why very little in the way of agriculture or architecture ever happened in sub-Saharan Africa prior to any sort of colonialism. My understanding is that no two story structure or even a wheel ever saw the light of day there prior to outside forces. Or at least, that this was the case through the vast majority of sub-Saharan Africa.

Perhaps this also helps explain the difficulty certain cities in the US have once the power structure shifts to be comprised primarily of people without a genetic lineage of building and maintaining advanced civilization?

Just some food for thought.

I know, I know, I'm the bad guy.

But I'd encourage anyone who is interested in western civilization maintaining it's characteristics to consider and research these facts and think about whether they have any implications for immigration policy, and preferential hiring practices for instance.

Remember: I fully believe ALL GROUPS PRODUCE ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE. Thugs, criminals, geniuses, people predisposed to be great or horrible at every conceivable thing... music, engineering, whatever, you name it. I JUST DON'T THINK THEY ALL PRODUCE ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE AT THE SAME RATE. I also believe that when you have the luxury to judge people on a case by case basis, that is absolutely the right, moral, and more effective path. I just don't think it's practical to do on a civilizational level like, when determining immigration policy.

I want links to all studies you are getting your data from so i can check who did them and how they were done.

ALL of them and i do mean REAL scientific studies that has stood up to peer review and that actually confirm your conclusions. If that isn't available i can only conclude that you're talking out of your arse.

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
I want links to all studies you are getting your data from so i can check who did them and how they were done.

ALL of them and i do mean REAL scientific studies that has stood up to peer review and that actually confirm your conclusions. If that isn't available i can only conclude that you're talking out of your arse.

You wont get it. He tried to masked his racism with scientific words.

3chordcharlie

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2004
Thanks.

I admit there is of course a confirmation bias element in there (isn't there with everyone on everything? we as a species have to use the most rigorous procedures for even our best and brightest to gain some level of immunity from it)

But, imperfect as I may be. Imperfect as some of the things I cited may be... I feel there is enough out there, much of it from well regarded and reputable sources, so as to be hard to ignore.

I just want to ask you, do you think there's anything to it? And by it, I mean predisposition to certain behaviors being greater in certain groups than others, if I was to narrow it down to something concise.
That depends what you measure, how you measure it, and what you're trying to understand.

What you often find is that some correlations are entirely spurious (the classic ocean-temp/pirates graph), and some very visible ones are explained much more thoroughly by other factors. Poor white people are more likely to be criminals too, and middle-class black people not likely to be criminals.

Race is a very visible categorizing system. On average, however, age, income, parents' income, gender, education, and history of abuse will tell you far more about a person than race and what kind of shirt they wear, which will tell you next to nothing. Note that one of these very effective (for some behaviours) indicators is a protected class.

Jun 26, 2007
The mod's need to limit Geo's Racial Natural Selection posts to 180 characters.

I agree, it was hard to read that much stupid.

I have to admire that he tries to justify his racism though, it's real fucking stupid but still, he's read enough stormfront statements to get conclusions that do not follow and that probably took him quite some time. :)

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
I agree, it was hard to read that much stupid.

I have to admire that he tries to justify his racism though, it's real fucking stupid but still, he's read enough stormfront statements to get conclusions that do not follow and that probably took him quite some time. :)

Unfortunately, he appears to be more intelligent than the average Stormfronter. Atleast he is a member of this community and not theirs...they'd get too much credit.

90% of Stormfront posts go something like:

"lost my job today...damn race mixers"

"I would never date outside my race. Mixed race children are defective.."

"When white women date black men, they end up murdered...all the time. Mmhmm..that's what I tell my kids"

"I can't enjoy my son's football games, there's a nig-nog on the team"

"I only listen to Pro-White music...I only let my kids read Pro-White books, we only eat Pro-White food....Anyone know of any Pro-White grocery chains?"
"Where can I find Pro-White teaching/learning materials"

"Gabby Douglas only won that Gold Medal because of Affirmative Action...yes, I know the girls from Russia choked and they performed and behaved terribly...but still...the Gorilla only won because the judges were being PC"

"OMG My child's roommate is a mongrel!"
"OMG My child listens to LMFAO and the Black Eyed Peas!"
"One of my kids' lab partners is non-white"
"My son has a black friend"
"A negroid said "see ya tommorrow" to my daughter as she was walking to the car after school. I'm afraid she might be raped by this animal"

"We are not racist. We love our Race. We love being White
Anti-Racist is another word for Anti-White
....don't ask us to make sense."

"Prussian Blue are RACE TRAITORS!"

"Jews did it"
"The Jews run everything."
"The Jews put Obama back in office"
"Jews."
"Jews lie"
"I can't feed my family because of Jews"
"Those Jews did it again!"
"JewsJewsJewsJewsJewsJewsJewsJewsJewsJewsJewsJewsJewsJewsJewsJews"

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2007
Unfortunately, he appears to be more intelligent than the average Stormfronter. Atleast he is a member of this community and not theirs...they'd get too much credit.

90% of Stormfront posts go something like:

I'm not so sure that using data to come to conclusions which do not follow just to justify your racism is any better than any of that. It's more subtle and he may make some people believe that he actually has a fucking clue what he's talking about and it's definitely more civil but that doesn't make it any less devious or ignorant.

I'm going to go with "has read stormfront recommended reading material and took it as absolute truth because it jives with his racist opinions".

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
I think the only book Stormfront can recommend for its members to read is "Mein Kempf"

...and thats probably why they are only to make basic arguments over there. Everything revolves around blaming non-whites for all of their problems. That's all they know how to do. Some of them try to do what Geo does and explain their "special science" for why nig-nogs, rice cakes, and taco pushers are the way they are and why White people are the best breed of human on the planet.

Jun 26, 2007
I think the only book Stormfront can recommend for its members to read is "Mein Kempf"

...and thats probably why they are only to make basic arguments over there. Everything revolves around blaming non-whites for all of their problems. That's all they know how to do. Some of them try to do what Geo does and explain their "special science" for why nig-nogs, rice cakes, and taco pushers are the way they are and why White people are the best breed of human on the planet.

Well, to be entirely honest i don't visit stormfront (for obvious reasons) so i am not entirely familiar with it.

However, i am familiar with leaders using eugenics as the basis of justified racism and they are definitely heroes of people who would fit in on stormfront.