Teenager shot dead after playing loud music

Page 100 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Sep 7, 2009
Don't fall for it. Notice how he admits that Dunn murdered Jordan...but still refers to Jordan and his friends as the "Felon Thug Crew" along with his belief that the Shotgun STILL exists.

This was not a purely one-sided situation. Dunn, a rational and intelligent businessman with no previous history, did not pull up to the gas station and decide right then to unload his gun into some random thugs.

And, they are in my mind the 'felon thug crew'. Don't want to be labelled like that? Don't run with felons.

You can't soar like an eagle when you're flocking with turkeys.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
This was not a purely one-sided situation. Dunn, a rational and intelligent businessman with no previous history, did not pull up to the gas station and decide right then to unload his gun into some random thugs.

And, they are in my mind the 'felon thug crew'. Don't want to be labelled like that? Don't run with felons.

So what you're saying is that if you've ever been in a car with a person who has previously committed a felony then you automatically become part of a felon thug crew? Or are you just unwilling to admit that you've been wrong and acted racist this whole time?

Sep 7, 2009
So what you're saying is that if you've ever been in a car with a person who has previously committed a felony then you automatically become part of a felon thug crew? Or are you just unwilling to admit that you've been wrong and acted racist this whole time?

This was not someone who way back when committed a felony and has moved on. This is someone on CURRENT probation over recent issues.

And... They just so happen to be the ones accused of dumping a shotgun... who slowly circled a parking lot, stopped, and appeared to be messing with something.

I'm not on the jury, and this is just my opinion, but the world is awfully serendipitous sometimes isn't it? I mean what a chance, that this crew running with felons are the one wrapped up in this? And that they're all 100% innocent?

I'm not saying to start arresting the felon thug crew (or what's left of them....) but in a world of circumstantial evidence and reasonable doubt I don't think we should be jumping to conclusions either.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
I didn't read any witness account that said they slowly circled a parking lot. Or circled a parking lot at all. They drove straight, stopped, got out, got back in, and backed up.

Speculation is ok, lies are not. Continuing to repeat lies will make people wonder if you have some sort of bias.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
This was not someone who way back when committed a felony and has moved on. This is someone on CURRENT probation over recent issues.

And... They just so happen to be the ones accused of dumping a shotgun... who slowly circled a parking lot, stopped, and appeared to be messing with something.

I'm not on the jury, and this is just my opinion, but the world is awfully serendipitous sometimes isn't it? I mean what a chance, that this crew running with felons are the one wrapped up in this? And that they're all 100% innocent?

I'm not saying to start arresting the felon thug crew (or what's left of them....) but in a world of circumstantial evidence and reasonable doubt I don't think we should be jumping to conclusions either.

Who's accused them of this? You and maybe one other in this thread are the only ones I know. I don't think Dunn has even said it.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Since we don't have a biography of Dunn how could you possibly assume the above.

On the contrary there is far more evidence Dunn is drunk cracker who commits DWIs then Jordan Davis is a thug.

Keep defending white is always right and blacks must be guilty of something no matter the evidence.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Of course they're guilty. Just like the child who was shot by Spooner was "probably" a hoodlum who DID rob his house.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...Letters-from-jail/OQVxUk-BIUihecd6l1PRDQ.cspx

Michael Dunn Goofed sounds a lot like his fan club:

"North Florida is more like the Deep South. They seem to have a lot of racial guilt, or at least the prosecutor's office does."

He uses every Internet racist's favorite dog whistle (a lot):

"It's spooky how racist everyone is up here and how biased toward blacks the courts are. This jail is full of blacks and they all act like thugs," he notes. He goes on to say "This may sound a bit radical but if more people would arm themselves and kill these **** idiots when they're threatening you, eventually they may take the hint and change their behavior,"

"I have truth and the law on my side." He says fortunately someone made a 9-1-1 call that he believes will exonerate him.

He is of course referring to the caller who, after hearing gunshots and seeing a couple of kids exiting a vehicle that fled from the direction of the gunshots, speculated to the 911 operator that they might be trying to ditch a gun. But he didn't see a gun, and he didn't see them walk away from their SUV, and it's obvious from the transcript and his interview with police that he was just guessing. Totally exonerating.

The blacks seem to be calling the shots, in the media and the court. ... The whites who live in Jacksonville know how the blacks behave and the blacks want to protect their own. And of course the daddy of the thug I had to defend myself against raised and immaculent child who could do no wrong...

He accuses the other three boys who were in the SUV with Jordan Davis the day of the shooting of making up stories to "cover up their true 'colors.'"

A racist pun, how quaint.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Cops shoot someone they suspect is dangerous; oh my GOD!! How could they?! They are oppressing and murdering us!! All they had to do to the guy shooting at them with that submachine gun was duck, roll and gently disarm him with slight pressure point techniques!!!

White man shoots someone they suspect is dangerous; he was probably going to get:
- robbed
- raped
- raped and robbed
- raped, robbed and murdered
- raped, robbed, raped and murdered
- forced to pay child support
- his daughter forced into drug use and pimped out
- rammed into by a drunk driver looking to run over and kill white people

How is it that the police have NO right in gunning down someone who is clearly a threat, yet people lose their fucking minds when a white person guns down someone who MAY, POSSIBLY, SORT OF be a threat?

TerryMathews

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
How is it that the police have NO right in gunning down someone who is clearly a threat, yet people lose their fucking minds when a white person guns down someone who MAY, POSSIBLY, SORT OF be a threat?

It shouldn't be NO rights, but police (should) have a duty to operate under a stricter standard as they are compensated for that danger.

Sep 7, 2009
Cops shoot someone they suspect is dangerous; oh my GOD!! How could they?! They are oppressing and murdering us!! All they had to do to the guy shooting at them with that submachine gun was duck, roll and gently disarm him with slight pressure point techniques!!!

White man shoots someone they suspect is dangerous; he was probably going to get:
- robbed
- raped
- raped and robbed
- raped, robbed and murdered
- raped, robbed, raped and murdered
- forced to pay child support
- his daughter forced into drug use and pimped out
- rammed into by a drunk driver looking to run over and kill white people

It has not a thing do with skin color. If you had spent any time on this forum you would see there is staunch support for self defense. This is an accurate representation of society nowadays... People are sick and tired of thugs, carrying shotguns, felons running around threatening people, etc etc etc. Has nothing to do with race. Has everything to do with "thug culture".

Cops are, and should be, held to a higher standard.

Seriously, it's time to grow up newell. Your arguments are just childish.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...Letters-from-jail/OQVxUk-BIUihecd6l1PRDQ.cspx

Michael Dunn Goofed sounds a lot like his fan club:

He uses every Internet racist's favorite dog whistle (a lot):

He is of course referring to the caller who, after hearing gunshots and seeing a couple of kids exiting a vehicle that fled from the direction of the gunshots, speculated to the 911 operator that they might be trying to ditch a gun. But he didn't see a gun, and he didn't see them walk away from their SUV, and it's obvious from the transcript and his interview with police that he was just guessing. Totally exonerating.

A racist pun, how quaint.

Forgot to post the end of that article which exposes Dunn for the thug he is. Hopefully, he'll stay in jail for the rest of his life.

Also released with the evidence were two interviews with people who knew Michael Dunn's wife. In one of the interviews, a woman says that she saw Dunn be verbally and physically abusive to his wife on several occasions and that he would threaten to have her deported to Mexico if she ever told the police about it. She went on to say there was one instance where the wife found a white, powdery substance in their home and hid it from him. When he asked about it she wouldn't tell her where it was, and the witness says Dunn became violent and hit his wife repeatedly.

Another interview with a man who knew Dunn says once he tried to have a man killed because he had filed a lawsuit against his company.

He goes on to say Dunn's wife once told him that he had put a gun to her head and "threatened to blow her brains out" if she didn't do what he told her to do. The witness says he went to Dunn's home shortly after she told him this and took the gun from the home to his house.

Sep 7, 2009
You'd think you race baiters would've learned with zimmerman..... These "friends", including the ex girlfriend, will say anything to get their face on TV and get some attention. They get a free trip to new york, put up in a fancy hotel for 2 weeks all-expenses paid, and are already getting contacted about book deals.

So it's no surprise to hear that sort of crap. The exact same thing happened with our main z-man and it all turned out to be BS.

But...... I know...... Anything to further your smear campaign against someone who had to use a gun to defend themselves.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You'd think you race baiters would've learned with zimmerman..... These "friends", including the ex girlfriend, will say anything to get their face on TV and get some attention. They get a free trip to new york, put up in a fancy hotel for 2 weeks all-expenses paid, and are already getting contacted about book deals.

So it's no surprise to hear that sort of crap. The exact same thing happened with our main z-man and it all turned out to be BS.

But...... I know...... Anything to further your smear campaign against someone who had to use a gun to defend themselves.

Of course he had do defend himself because all of the known evidence is so overwhelming??

Or is it young black male has to be guilty?

Sep 7, 2009
Of course he had do defend himself because all of the known evidence is so overwhelming??

Or is it the white man is always right?

I heard a witness made a 911 call that the crew who runs with thug felons looked like they were ditching a gun. What does that have to do with skin color?

In all seriousness, I think dunn will and should fry. Not due his skin, but because of what we currently know as fact.

But, you all are chomping at the bit to pull the switch when it's way too early to convict a possibly innocent person. And the worst part, is you race baiters have made your position only due to his race. Yet you call everyone else racist..?

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2009
nIZ8QJf.png

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013

I would like to get your views on this case. A black man stood his ground and was convicted of shooting a white man. Unequal justice or what?

This was a small elderly old black man being attacked by a large younger man. How the fuck couldn't this shoot be righteous?

James was playing hoops with Danielle that Sunday afternoon. Dooley came from his home across the street to complain about a 14-year-old skateboarder who had gotten James' permission to use the other side of the court. Witnesses said an argument between James and Dooley took a lethal turn when Dooley flipped up his T-shirt, revealing a gun in his waistband, as he cursed James. They said Dooley then turned and headed home, but James spun him around and tried to grab the gun. The men fell to the ground.

Dooley, who is 5 feet 7 and weighs 160 pounds, told jurors he had to struggle with a man 28 years younger who was 6-1 and 240 pounds. He said he pulled out the gun only after James grabbed him by the throat. "I had no other choice,'' he said.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...sentenced-to-8-years-for-manslaughter/1270967

TerryMathews

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I would like to get your views on this case. A black man stood his ground and was convicted of shooting a white man. Unequal justice or what?

This was a small elderly old black man being attacked by a large younger man. How the fuck couldn't this shoot be righteous?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...sentenced-to-8-years-for-manslaughter/1270967

No, its not unequal justice. He brandished his weapon.

As we told you all repeatedly in the Zimmerman thread, you cannot brandish your weapon. You cannot fire a warning shot.

Sep 7, 2009

"
James was playing hoops with Danielle that Sunday afternoon. Dooley came from his home across the street to complain about a 14-year-old skateboarder who had gotten James' permission to use the other side of the court. Witnesses said an argument between James and Dooley took a lethal turn when Dooley flipped up his T-shirt, revealing a gun in his waistband, as he cursed James. They said Dooley then turned and headed home, but James spun him around and tried to grab the gun. The men fell to the ground.
"

= Guilty

Sep 7, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
roflmfao!!!

Can you back this fantastic post up with some thoughtful reasoning?

In this country, you cannot brandish a weapon like that. Dooley's life was not in any danger at all. He showed his weapon, he was the initiator, and James defended himself.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Can you back this fantastic post up with some thoughtful reasoning?

In this country, you cannot brandish a weapon like that. Dooley's life was not in any danger at all. He showed his weapon, he was the initiator, and James defended himself.

We get it. You think anytime a black person is involved he is automatically guilty. You're using the new replacement n-word "thug" as often as possible. (notice how the really racist ones call all black guys thugs but not a damn single white person until you point this out to them?) And despite ZERO evidence to support it you insist the white person innocent and black person guilty in every scenario. It's getting old man. I've gone ahead and changed your name to something FAR more appropriate for you. Maybe the mods could see fit to make it permanent?

Sep 7, 2009
We get it. You think anytime a black person is involved he is automatically guilty. You're using the new replacement n-word "thug" as often as possible. (notice how the really racist ones call all black guys thugs but not a damn single white person until you point this out to them?) And despite ZERO evidence to support it you insist the white person innocent and black person guilty in every scenario. It's getting old man. I've gone ahead and changed your name to something FAR more appropriate for you. Maybe the mods could see fit to make it permanent?

I have been in plenty of threads where an ivory skinned person was the aggressor against a burnt umber person and I supported the victim.

The problem is, those situation don't seem to be as controversial from a societal perspective, thus aren't posted or debated as much. This seems to be due to race brigaiders like yourself, trying to fight a fight that doesn't even exist nowadays.

Of course, you don't care about the facts, so just keep on ignoring them.