Tech conferences

bdempsey

Sep 19, 2000

I'm handling PR for two upcoming tech conferences, so thought I'd post details in case anyone's interested.

These are both two-day confereces to be held on the West Coast. I'll warn you they are not cheap (about a thousand dollars for each) but considering you will get a lot
of great info from some interesting speakers over the course of two days, I think it'd be worth it, especially if you can get your company to foot the bill.

Also, organizers of both events seem open to negotiating deals (especially in the case of the E-Commerce one, since it is getting close).

* First, Efinance San Francisco.

This conference will be held November 7-8, 2000 at the San Francisco Hilton & Towers. This conference will offer valuable info on a wide variety of
Efinance topics, ranging from venture capital and cyber security to online financial
planning, m-commerce using handheld devices and B2B exchanges.

I'd like to invite everyone to take advantage of a special $200 discount off the normal fees by using the online registration form at www.svpr.com/efinance.html

** Now, ECommerce Management Symposium. This will be held Oct. 4 and 5 at the Wyndham Hotel in San Jose, CA.

There will be more than 30 featured speakers, including:

Mitchell Levy, President of ECnow.com &
ECMsym.com Symposium Chair, on
"E-Commerce in the Year 2025"

- Robert Cross, President of Venture Capital Online, on
"The Pitfalls of Providing Poor Customer Service
Faster on the Net"

- Mark Goldstein, President & CEO of Bluelight.com, on
"Morphing from a Brick-and-Mortar to a Click-and-
Mortar Company"

-Leland Harden, Executive Vice President, Business Development and Strategies, Gift
Certificates.com on "Web Marketing That Works."

The organizers of this event are very open to offering special deals and group rates.
Check out their website at www.ecysym.com

If anyone is interested in hearing about special offers on either of the conferences
above, they can e-mail me at b.dempsey@dempseypr.com

thanks!