TeAm D2OL Welcomes Sean 2002 , SeanD, NetworkDad and justbeez To The Team! Welcome Back TA_Covert_Ops!!

mastertech01

Moderator Emeritus Elite Member
Nov 13, 1999
I know this is a bit late but I wanted to give an official welcome to Sean 2002 and justbeez! :) Thanks for joining our effort to climb to the top of the D2OL world!

Edit, just added NetworkDad member number 117! Thanks very much and Welcome aboard! :D

Edit2, added SeanD! Welcome Sean! :D

AND WELCOME BACK TA_COVERT_OPS! Woohoo! :D

GeoffS

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Welcome to the great Cow Tipping Event of 2002! :)

Great to have you aboard! :)

Geoff

NetworkDad

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2001
Thanks guys...oh, how i wish i could run this on all our himalaya S-series (tandem non-stop servers) at work, but i don't think my employer would like it ;)

This is a cool project, hopefully i'll add a few more nodes soon.

mastertech01

Moderator Emeritus Elite Member
Nov 13, 1999
Nice Networkdad! :) I know of a few hundred computers on Fort Sill that wont be working during the holidays, but Im not that stealth anymore to pull it off.. LOL

We appreciate all your participation! :) Patience is the keyword on this project. Keep tabs on the agents and watch for stuck candidates... we can coach you on how to fix that if needed. And watch the servers for hangups. That you can usually tell if you click on the TeAm page and it shows incorrect data or no team, or click on the stats page and see the time of the last update. If its over an hour its prolly gone whacky.

Slatzman

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2002
welcome to all the new folks and welcome back TACO...appreciate the help for the drive to #1

Slatz