Teacher / Student getting caught mega thread

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
Anyone ever known one of these teachers? I had a pretty hot Spanish teacher in her mid 20s who turned out to be banging a 15 year old at my school and got caught when the dumbass brought her roses on Valentine's Day. I once accidentally touched that thick ass booty in class and she turned around and gave me a flirty look but I was embarrassed, damn if only I had known because I would have crushed the fck out of her. School had her quietly resign and the law never got involved. She had this great gray skirt she'd wear with black stockings with a butt straight from a MixaLot video and I get half a chub thinking back to what could have been vs what was. Namely going to town on this prime latina instead of watching scrambled Rendezvous Theater at my friend's house hoping to see half a boob and then running to the bathroom to toss off at age 15 tbh.

Last edited:

thestrangebrew1

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2011
Never known any of these but in HS I had a chem teacher that was in her early 20s. Smoking bod but her face was kinda meh, still doable. Very flirty with us guys but I'd never heard her banging a student. Pretty sure she was banging one of my football coaches though.

Dec 10, 2005
1704993105820.png
I think it's bad to celebrate statutory rape and it's kind of weird and creepy that this thread has these vibes. It's extra creepy and weird that this thread is basically a fucking catalog of female teachers who are grooming or preying upon teenagers, and we have posters reminiscing about their teenage fantasies in response to the stories about the predator of the week.

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
View attachment 91764
I think it's bad to celebrate statutory rape and it's kind of weird and creepy that this thread has these vibes. It's extra creepy and weird that this thread is basically a fucking catalog of female teachers who are grooming or preying upon teenagers, and we have posters reminiscing about their teenage fantasies in response to the stories about the predator of the week.
Yeah right you never rubbed one out to your teachers as a teen? BS

Dec 10, 2005
Yeah right you never rubbed one out to your teachers as a teen? BS
Things someone thought privately as a teenager, from the perspective of a teenager, are sometimes best left for those teen years instead of fond public musings about something that most people posting here as adults should now know better about (for example, consent and how minors can't legally give it to adults; or teachers, who hold positions of authority over students; or teachers, who are adults, who should know that they shouldn't do statutory rape of minors).

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
Things someone thought privately as a teenager, from the perspective of a teenager, are sometimes best left for those teen years instead of fond public musings about something that most people posting here as adults should now know better about (for example, consent and how minors can't legally give it to adults; or teachers, who hold positions of authority over students; or teachers, who are adults, who should know that they shouldn't do statutory rape of minors).
Meh what's the point of censoring yourself in an online forum? That bitch had ass for days tbh, would have been awesome to get up in that especially at 15.