TiziteLayinLow

Aug 18, 2003
im lookin to get a tatoo for a cousin of mine who passed last year.. i want something that looks real good maybe something with an angel or something maybe room for a small quote.. hit me back with a links or pics ..

thanks guys
www.tylerstone.net

TiziteLayinLow

Aug 18, 2003
i gotta buddy who got his last name tatooed across his back buy one of the best in LA, CA and it was $300 and he tipped him $50..

pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
pic5
pic6
pic7

hit me back with those links guys.. something for memorial.. doesnt have to be formal..

Atlantean

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Originally posted by: TiziteLayinLow
i gotta buddy who got his last name tatooed across his back buy one of the best in LA, CA and it was $300 and he tipped him $50..

pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
pic5
pic6
pic7

hit me back with those links guys.. something for memorial.. doesnt have to be formal..

I am not a fan at all... why would you get that huge ugly tattoo on your back?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: blackdogdeek
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
How much does a Tatoo usually cost?

my tribal band around my right bicep cost $250. all black, no color. took about 1.5 hours.
What's with everybody and their mother getting those Tribal Band Tatoos? I thought the idea of getting a tatoo was to be unique.

blackdogdeek

Lifer
Mar 14, 2003

my tribal band around my right bicep cost $250. all black, no color. took about 1.5 hours.
What's with everybody and their mother getting those Tribal Band Tatoos? I thought the idea of getting a tatoo was to be unique.

i designed mine myself. i doubt anyone else in the entire world has the same design.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

i designed mine myself. i doubt anyone else in the entire world has the same design.
Got Pics?

blackdogdeek

Lifer
Mar 14, 2003

Got Pics?

band

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Got Pics?

band
That is definately unique. Did they charge you more because you used your own design? The "House of Pain" here in the Boston Area only charges $100.00 an hour. Unfortunately their designs really lack!

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Mine's an original (self designed) arm band * Tattoo here *.

I got it in the mid 90's. at the time it was about $100 per hour in the Seattle area. it took a solid hour

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: aircooled

I got it in the mid 90's. at the time it was about $100 per hour in the Seattle area. it took a solid hour

That's the burning man. Is it supposed to be?

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Sifl

no (not intentionally anyway.). I hadn't seen or heard of burning man when I first drew that design. (i did go to their website after seeing this post to compare it), and the logo in the top center is a little different (but somewhat similar.) hmm.....
edit: i have my original hand drawn design in a notebook somewhere around here (in a box in the garage or closet :) )

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Sifl

no (not intentionally anyway.). I hadn't seen or heard of burning man when I first drew that design. (i did go to their website after seeing this post to compare it), and the logo in the top center is a little different (but somewhat similar.) hmm.....
No, it's *exactly* the burning man, it's scary. Here's one.

There's a bunch of people running around with them. Anyone familiar with BM would call you on it.