Taste the Wii

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
lmao, a $60 video game shopping spree? that will buy what, 1 game? how is that considered a spree?

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
I have to try it...it's part of gaming history. I'm so tired of these new age contests though "Enter your code at our website (after you come up with an account name, input your real name, address, phone number, email address, mother's maiden name, social security number, etc.)!" I liked the old way where you could just look under the cap or whatever and see if you've won or not, instead of seeing some stupid code. What a rip, most people don't do it anymore, and so the big rich soda companies don't have to give out many prizes.

Originally posted by: pontifex
lmao, a $60 video game shopping spree? that will buy what, 1 game? how is that considered a spree?

Heh, that is kinda funny.

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
I went to a 7-11 today and they had the sign up for the promotion, but didn't have the flavor (Strawberrwii banana or whatever), and they didn't have any specialty cups, so i guess they were a little behind or something. Bummer. That's like the only 7-11 near me. BTW there's a buy one get one coupon on the site there (in OP).

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Originally posted by: pontifex

Maybe they let you buy 20 used NES carts.