Tar-holes go BUH-BYE!! :)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Don't forget to change your title to include the wuffies...

Looks like the private schools will have to bear the standard for the big 4 now. ;)

TC2181

Banned
Nov 20, 2003
Roy's wishin he stayed in KU...we are Final Four bound once again!

well, not really. UNC has some damn good talent and they will be a powerhouse next year.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: TC2181

The Carolina fan DJ at the local radio station has been saying that all year. Roy just sounds extremely dejected at his press conferences.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002

well, not really. UNC has some damn good talent and they will be a powerhouse next year.

I hope that UAB can pull it off again.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
NSF4, I thought you were a Carolina fan too? Didn't you grow up pulling for them?

I remember picking on you last year for being a State student who also likes UNC.

Pastfinder

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2000
Bye Bye Wuff pack...nice job fouling on three point shots. Nothing says loser like blowing a game to Vanderbilt. At least my Tar Heels lost to a good team.

SpecialEd

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001

exactly, all you dookies and anti-ACC people just wait until next year.... UNC will be unstopable!!!!!

this is assuming of course that Sean May will start making layups.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: SpecialEd

exactly, all you dookies and anti-ACC people just wait until next year.... UNC will be unstopable!!!!!

We heard the same thing last year when you were a Sean May away from a championship. Stop making excuses...

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: SpecialEd

The ACC was overrated this year, admit it. And for people critisizing St. Joes, the A10 has more teams in the Sweet 16 than 5 conferences, they were definitely UNDERRATED.