Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Chumpman
Originally posted by: Excelsior
Originally posted by: NFS4
BYE BYE ROY! :p

Helll yes! I love it! YOOOOOOOU LOOOOSE, CAROLINA! :p

haha will blows penis

Haha Kyle feels threatened so he resorts to personal attacks.

Face it Kyle, you know JACK SH!T about sports. Go play games on your computer.

Chumpman

Banned
Feb 26, 2003

haha will blows penis

face it will, you don't even know who mike mussina is

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002

haha will blows penis

face it will, you don't even know who mike mussina is

Face it, you are the most insecure person I know.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Yup, UMD and UNC losing and St. Joes advancing to next round just won me $50 from ACC fanboy! whooohoooooooooo

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Where's NC State??? At least we lost to a school with some sort of athletic reputation...y'all lost to that 'other' school in Tennessee.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Jigga
Where's NC State??? At least we lost to a school with some sort of athletic reputation...y'all lost to that 'other' school in Tennessee.

Did you even watch the game? At least you guys were beaten by Texas' better play. We lost because the officials called a BS intentional foul.

Skiguy411

Platinum Member
Dec 4, 2002

Did you even watch the game? At least you guys were beaten by Texas' better play. We lost because the officials called a BS intentional foul.

That call made me cry :(

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001

U got owned by a military school for 3/4 of a game though

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

I didn't see the end...all I needed to see was that NC State was up by a fair margin with like 4 minutes left, and then I hear that you lost on the radio. UNC was beaten by a better team, I'll admit that. NC State lost to a subpar team by HOLDING A LEAD and LOSING IT (like Carolina vs. Virginia.) That's not just a loss, that's a CHOKE! I'll wait for SportsCenter before I comment on any fouls.

BTW, since when are you NC State? I always thought you were a Dook fanboi...how can you be both?? :p

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002

I didn't see the end...all I needed to see was that NC State was up by a fair margin with like 4 minutes left, and then I hear that you lost on the radio. UNC was beaten by a better team, I'll admit that. NC State lost to a subpar team by HOLDING A LEAD and LOSING IT (like Carolina vs. Virginia.) That's not just a loss, that's a CHOKE! I'll wait for SportsCenter before I comment on any fouls.

BTW, since when are you NC State? I always thought you were a Dook fanboi...how can you be both?? :p

There were obvious mistakes that we made, but if you had watched the game (I wish someone would get a clip of the "intentional" foul) you'd see it wasn't just us. The foul was smith running down and a state player was running with him, then smith slowed down and the state player's feet hit his a bit and they both fell down. Smith admitted to slowing down, the article is on ESPN now. The ref called it intentional, they made both free throws, then obviously they get the ball back, and they sank a 3. Not getting that call would have taken those 3 points away, and given us the ball back. We lost the game by 2 points.

Get it now?

And I have been NC State ever since I was born. Father went there, two sisters also, I will be attending this fall. I am duke "fanboi" a lot of the time mainly because I like Coack K a lot, and they always have a good team. That and I despise Carolina.

And to be honest, Carolina has choked just as much this season, if not more, so you don't have room to talk.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

There were obvious mistakes that we made, but if you had watched the game (I wish someone would get a clip of the "intentional" foul) you'd see it wasn't just us. The foul was smith running down and a state player was running with him, then smith slowed down and the state player's feet hit his a bit and they both fell down. Smith admitted to slowing down, the article is on ESPN now. The ref called it intentional, they made both free throws, then obviously they get the ball back, and they sank a 3. Not getting that call would have taken those 3 points away, and given us the ball back. We lost the game by 2 points.

Get it now?

And I have been NC State ever since I was born. Father went there, two sisters also, I will be attending this fall. I am duke "fanboi" a lot of the time mainly because I like Coack K a lot, and they always have a good team. That and I despise Carolina.

And to be honest, Carolina has choked just as much this season, if not more, so you don't have room to talk.
Just saw the foul on local news...I agree with your stance that the foul was definately NOT intentional, but I disagree with that accounting for State's loss. Most of Vandy's comeback happened before that play.

Its okay to be a fan of two ACC schools...just didn't know which was your 'real' school! Hell, I'll be right there in Amato's cheering section come this fall (I'll cheer any ACC school that beats Florida State!)

And to be honest, Carolina REDEFINED choke this season...but Sendek's the coach who's famous for it! :p

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002

Get it now?

Just saw the foul on local news...I agree with your stance that the foul was definately NOT intentional, but I disagree with that accounting for State's loss. Most of Vandy's comeback happened before that play.

Its okay to be a fan of two ACC schools...just didn't know which was your 'real' school! Hell, I'll be right there in Amato's cheering section come this fall (I'll cheer any ACC school that beats Florida State!)

And to be honest, Carolina REDEFINED choke this season...but Sendek's the coach who's famous for it! :p

Word. So much depends on how Marcus Stone plays his first season. We have great defense recruits coming in, which are critical, since our defense was horrible last year.

Carolina may have redefined it, but never forget that Roy himself defined it at Kansas (4 final fours, 0 championships). Most of us at State don't expect much from Herb anyway. I had us picked to lose to Uconn anyway, so this loss didnt even hurt that much. Now I am gonna root for the remaining ACC teams. \

Edit: I believe that the score was 65-71 when the foul was called. That was huge.