Taking my driver's license test tomorrow on September 11th...UPDATE: Failed

idNut

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
I'm confident I'll pass and if I don't get it this time, I'll flip sh!t. I'm tired of relying on people for rides!

Because I'm a piece of fvckin' sh!t who can't do a goddamned thing right. Today was such a horrible day. My favorite arcade closed down as well as my favorite place to buy games. My cold is annoying the hell out of me and I feel emotionally empty. All self-confidence and self-esteem is gone once again. I'm contemplating suicide and I don't care to call my psychologist.

I'm so fvcking tired of my life that I'll take any escape. I want to execute myself more than anything right now. I've got nothing to live for.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: idNut
I'm confident I'll pass and if I don't get it this time, I'll flip sh!t. I'm tired of relying on people for rides!
How many times have you failed?

chin311

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
whoa, that is wrong on so many levels, but for some reason it made me laugh *gets ready to block punches*

Saulbadguy

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2003
what was the rule on south park..like 2 years after it happens, you can make a joke about it?

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
I thought the drivers test was Extremely easy. I got a 95% (and 95% on written exam).

Of cource, I had already had my permit for about 3 1/2 years so I had been driving forever (I couldn't afford a car so didn't see the need to get a licence).

idNut

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
I'm leaving in 15 minutes! I have to pass, I have to pass, I have to pass.

I'll reply with the outcome.