Taking a lead from China, McCain has _already_ won the debate.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Link

Like a lesser version of this from China (their media forsees the future, too).

Great job McCain, you didn't have to skip the debate because you went to the future to do it!

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
lol. sounds like some crossed wires, I'd imagine both campaigns have ads like this in the can.

Ballatician

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yea I posted this in the debate thread but there was too much heated argument surrounding it.

Still funny.

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
Originally posted by: loki8481
lol. sounds like some crossed wires, I'd imagine both campaigns have ads like this in the can.

I wouldn't be surprised if both campaigns produced ads like this. However, releasing them before the actual debate? That's just too funny... :D

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
lol

(CNN) ? The time between the final answer in any presidential debate and the campaign press release declaring victory can usually best be measured in milliseconds. But John McCain?s campaign ? which has been downplaying his performance at Friday?s faceoff, offering praise for opponent Barack Obama?s ?eloquence? and debating skill ? seems to have decided it?s never too soon to start spinning the outcome.

The Washington Post reported Friday that the campaign was running an online ad featuring the headline: "McCain Wins Debate!" and a photo of a smiling McCain and an American flag background. Another featured a quote from McCain campaign manager Rick Davis: "McCain won the debate ? hands down."

The Obama campaign quickly circulated the report ? which came moments before McCain?s team confirmed he would take part in the evening debate after all.

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003
I bet they didnt even wate the Campaign funds to make one of those for Palin