ta da! I got my face back!

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
You're from FiringSqaud huh? Tell the OT board people that I am sorry and would like to be back in...

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Alpha: I know you, or your derivatives... AlphaXXX,
anyhow, why are you sorry? what have you done in FS? I guess you are always welcome back to OT there, not many ppl go there since the link was taken out from the HW board.

and NFS4:
<<Of course, that's just my opinion; I could be wrong.>>
I never get Dennis Miller jokes....

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
Oh, I'm not related to AlphaJRA and ALphaDSV, I'm solo you homo ;) But I was banned for asking if i could make a warez board (because they allow us to make our personal boards there), and they ban me because they realized their policies wasn't up to date, and they felt shame, so they banned me to get rid of me so I couldn't get the others.
THey also unjustly banned me from the HW board because WarSpite &quot;dumbly thoughT&quot; that I'd complain on that board, but I wasn't going to. It wasn't even in my mind. Its sad that the they have the power they have and they use it unjustly. :(

HI FS OT BOARD READERS!!! How are you doing? I'm missing you all! j/k :(

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
I liked you better with no face. You had a truly unique avatar. Now your just another fat biatch. Oh well.

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
oggg... I miss my Cross face..

anyhow, Alpha, with that &quot;kind of thinking&quot;/attitude, you ain't getting back in there...
at the very least you should act like you were sorry or apologetic.

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
snow patrol: I installed Win98 in my cheeks that's why I am so bloated, and I need to add some more patch every other 2 weeks too...