T minus 10 min - Palin interviews Trump

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
holy fucking circus. holy fuckin stupider interviews stupid. holy fuckin' can't stop watchin' the trainwreck that my 'Merica has brought upon us.

if I don't post at 11pm EST that I am ok please send help.

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
The ratings on this will be through the roof. Anything with the Donald in it at this point is ratings gold.

God that guy is an ass, but a very amusing ass! Love watching him poke his finger in the eye of stupid journalists.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
The ratings on this will be through the roof. Anything with the Donald in it at this point is ratings gold.

God that guy is an ass, but a very amusing ass! Love watching him poke his finger in the eye of stupid journalists.

that networks website has been down for hours now due to demand.

i'm watching it for kind of two reasons - rubbernecking a trainwreck and keeping your enemies closer. aka I need to understand the fucking idiocy that is the enemy of true freedom and progress in this country, and Palin interviewing Trump personifies that idiocy.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
ok she is interviewing Jeb first. pretty tame shit. he wants to protect life from beginning to end, blah blah blah.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I'm watching Heavy Metal again, and see how much of a mess it is later.

Last edited:

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Ted Cruz was next. that guy is pretty close to psycho sociopath status as thought. who can be next.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
pretty tame interview. just basically summarized a few things from the last few days of Trump. Cruz was far more scary than Trump.

i'll give Trump credit that Palin actually mentioned his statement that hedge fund managers should pay more taxes in order to give him a softball to soften his position on that. he stood his ground and repeated it twice as his position. i'd still vote for vanilla ice over him but it was oh so slightly refreshing.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Sarah Palin is a stupid-as-fuck person's idea of what a relatively intelligent version of reality TV start Donald Trump is.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I actually tried watching this finally right now.

I'm turning it off.

Was trying to get the wife to watch, she walked in and walked out and said "I can't watch that I'd throw up."

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I actually tried watching this finally right now.

I'm turning it off.

Was trying to get the wife to watch, she walked in and walked out and said "I can't watch that I'd throw up."

When you're fully literate, trying to listen to someone pontificating with word salads is extremely frustrating, annoying, and caustic.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Another hero for which Republicans cast their lot. It took them 6 years to finally realize this bim was unqualified.

Tell me why the GOP base and all the conservative talking heads should ever be trusted again??

And BTW for those who say why do we keep talking about her, because she won't go the fuck away.

Is Fox News still giving her air time?

Oct 16, 1999
pretty tame interview. just basically summarized a few things from the last few days of Trump. Cruz was far more scary than Trump.

i'll give Trump credit that Palin actually mentioned his statement that hedge fund managers should pay more taxes in order to give him a softball to soften his position on that. he stood his ground and repeated it twice as his position. i'd still vote for vanilla ice over him but it was oh so slightly refreshing.

He didn't take the "gotcha media" bait that Palin kept throwing out at him either. I felt he was going out of his way to be non-confrontational about it I think because he sees Palin in a "bless her heart" sort of way. I was rather impressed by him in the interview TBH. He's saying a lot more of the right stuff more than any of the other Republican candidates.

TheGardener

Golden Member
Jul 19, 2014
A bit of a rant. I searched the One America News Network for "Palin Interviews". One search result and that is a press release announcing her program called On Point. Being a little persistent and peeved I clicked on the Video Tab. There I found two videos. One with Palin interviewing Ted Cruz and another an interview with Donald Trump. Funny thing is that when I clicked on one, it redirects me to a youtube channel.

The Cruz interview video has 62,000 hits. So the rave is that the Trump interview has 2,724,000 hits. That's in 2 days! Don't tell me that Trump's candidacy is not for real.

https://www.youtube.com/user/1americanews