Sweden to Recognize Palestinian State

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

StarTech15

Oct 21, 2014
http://rt.com/news/193468-sweden-palestine-direct-talks/

They hope to bring it to a vote at the UN.

Seriously?!?

Oh, that's right, Palestine is run by the political arm of Hamas and not the recognized terrorist side. </sarcasm>

- Merg

It's not lack of recognition of Palestine by other countries that keeps the bloodletting happening. It's the parties of God--Hamas and the messianic Jewish settlers--who refuse to comply to a two-state solution.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Whoopidy.

Let's ALL of us wave our hands in the air and *bling!* declare we believe Palestine is a state.

How magical!

And now back to the regularly scheduled killing-fest. (The same one that would be raging between whatever factions of knuckleheads over the same ol' bullshit even if Israel NEVER existed.)

Yeah, I get the feeling that the Palestinian supremacists here think that recognized statehood would somehow mean countries would just be champing at the bit to put themselves between Israel and her right to self-defense.
That's not how it works.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
Netanyahu government's rightward march is causing Israel to lose friends left and right. Even a pro-Israel newspaper in the U.S. is fed up with him, it seems.

Bibi Takes On The World

But it’s fair to ask just who is more detached from reality these days, the president of the U.S. and leader of the free world, or the leader of a small country almost totally dependent on American support? (It’s not so much the $3 billion a year in U.S. aid that counts as much as its support at the UN and in countless other ways that would be felt should the relationship continue to erode.)

For a rebuke from editorials, this is as strong as it gets. Are there no moderates or left-leaning statesmen in Israel?

Harabec

Golden Member
Oct 15, 2005
As long as Netanyahu stays in charge NOTHING will happen - neither good or bad. That is what the man is about - keeping his seat for years while doing NOTHING worth noting.
I'm certainly not the only one seeing this, most people I've talked to want somebody else in charge that can do something - war, peace, aliens, whatever - just SOMETHING.

All he does is give idiotic speeches and piss off everyone in Israel and worldwide.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
Oh, that's right, Palestine is run by the political arm of Hamas and not the recognized terrorist side. </sarcasm>

- Merg

you know the french resistance, right? the patriots who were resisting the occupation of the nazis in WW2? you just compared them to hamas.

The Merg

Golden Member
Feb 25, 2009
you know the french resistance, right? the patriots who were resisting the occupation of the nazis in WW2? you just compared them to hamas.

Uh, no. The French Resistance were not terrorists and did not kill citizens without impudence. They concentrated their attack on their Nazi occupiers.

Hamas has no regard for human life. They attack with brutality anyone who does not agree with their beliefs.

- Merg

Last edited:

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
Uh, no. The French Resistance were not terrorists and did not kill citizens without impudence. They concentrated their attack on their Nazi occupiers.

Hamas has no regard for human life. They attack with brutality anyone who does not agree with their beliefs.

- Merg

how about, none of that is true.

Hamas wants to destroy the Israeli occupation. Because, you know, israel has been illegally (and illegittimately, in the end, because the whole "creation of a jewish state" is bullshit) occupying Palestinian soil for what, 50 years, and they have also been MURDERING IN COLD BLOOD Palestinian children, women, and civilians (easy enough, since they don't really have an army fighting Israel).

use the google. if you dare.

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
how about, none of that is true.

Hamas wants to destroy the Israeli occupation. Because, you know, israel has been illegally (and illegittimately, in the end, because the whole "creation of a jewish state" is bullshit) occupying Palestinian soil for what, 50 years, and they have also been MURDERING IN COLD BLOOD Palestinian children, women, and civilians (easy enough, since they don't really have an army fighting Israel).

use the google. if you dare.

What's your solution? Have Israel cease to exist?

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
have them stop murdering people would be a nice start.

the situation at the moment doesn't have a clear solution. this because of the massive differences between israel and palestine - one is a modern, technological country and i might add, a powerful ally of america. the other is a bunch of goat herders.

for whatever it's worth, i think the palestinians should be given back a substantial amount of land so they can survive, and then they should shut the hell up. as i see it, it's the only realistic solution right now.
(a feasible solution is in fact the two state system - yes palestine will never get back all of their land, but the jews will finally have a homeland and there will be some progress in a part of the world which up until now has not had any)

so, you might say that i prefer a solution which favours israel, in the end. yet, i myself wouldn't have anything to do with them as they have proven to be plain bad, they do what they want and they don't care who they have to trample to get it. including america, fyi.

in case this was not particularly clear, hamas is a *response* to an action. it exists because of israel's actions on the palestinian territory, and on their people. i'm not saying that if the illegal actions cease, so hamas would also immediately cease, but that would already be a situation the UN could work with.

however, i have doubts that it will ever happen. the truth is that israel wants a "final solution" to the palestinian problem, and they have made it quite clear: their intention was never to respect the boundaries set at the end of WWII, but rather to use that as a head start, then just slaughter all of palestine, and take their land.
You know, because "jews live there and they need to protect them".

not at all like hitler (or any other expansionist culture)

and after palestine, who knows.

Last edited:

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
When Hamas's charter calls for the elimination of Israel I'm dubious as to if they would ever accept any amount of land less than all of it in exchange for peace.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
A little googling tells me 130 UN members have already recognized Palestine.

Now it's 131. Whoopie!!!

(What borders is Sweden recognizing? Which govt in Palestine? What will the other Palestinian govt do if it's not recognized?)

Fern

The Merg

Golden Member
Feb 25, 2009
Yup. Hamas doesn't just launch rockets willy-nilly into Israel, use suicide bombers on buses, or hide caches of weapons in hospitals and mosques. </sarcasm>

And while you might not agree with the Jewish state creation, it was voted on and approved by the United Nations. The area remained a two-state nation until Palestine and Arabs attacked Israel repeatedly. They lost that war and Israel annexed the territory. Arabs and Palestine have repeatedly attacked Israel over the years, including the day after Israel was formed. Israel doesn't start the attacks. They respond to being attacked. The exception seems to be when they go specifically after a terrorist.

- Merg

The Merg

Golden Member
Feb 25, 2009
have them stop murdering people would be a nice start.

the situation at the moment doesn't have a clear solution. this because of the massive differences between israel and palestine - one is a modern, technological country and i might add, a powerful ally of america. the other is a bunch of goat herders.

for whatever it's worth, i think the palestinians should be given back a substantial amount of land so they can survive, and then they should shut the hell up. as i see it, it's the only realistic solution right now.
(a feasible solution is in fact the two state system - yes palestine will never get back all of their land, but the jews will finally have a homeland and there will be some progress in a part of the world which up until now has not had any)

so, you might say that i prefer a solution which favours israel, in the end. yet, i myself wouldn't have anything to do with them as they have proven to be plain bad, they do what they want and they don't care who they have to trample to get it. including america, fyi.

in case this was not particularly clear, hamas is a *response* to an action. it exists because of israel's actions on the palestinian territory, and on their people. i'm not saying that if the illegal actions cease, so hamas would also immediately cease, but that would already be a situation the UN could work with.

however, i have doubts that it will ever happen. the truth is that israel wants a "final solution" to the palestinian problem, and they have made it quite clear: their intention was never to respect the boundaries set at the end of WWII, but rather to use that as a head start, then just slaughter all of palestine, and take their land.
You know, because "jews live there and they need to protect them".

not at all like hitler (or any other expansionist culture)

and after palestine, who knows.

The fact that you compare Israel to Hitler is absolutely disgusting. Israel is not an expansionist culture. They have protected the land that they were given. When they have expanded, it has been when they have been attacked and they have annexed the area that they were attacked from. If Palestine didn't want problems with Israel, they should not have attacked Israel the day after Israel was formed.

- Merg

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Except for when Israel has seized territory AFTER being attacked, what additional land does Israel have now that they didn't when it was first created?

- Merg

So you cite the approval of the UN in regards to israel's creation but disregard the UN charter in terms of Israel's illegal expansion?

Seems convenient.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
eskimospy, I'll chime in too:
Except for when Israel has seized territory AFTER being attacked, what additional land does Israel have now that they didn't when it was first created?
Before those first settling of borders in the 1940's, various militant and expansionist Zionist groups were already committing to practices of ethnic cleansing against well established and already century old Palestinian towns/villages. Please, keep away that above propaganda of Israel simple acting in 'defence' against unprovoked attacks.

Currently, under occupation, Palestinians face extreme economically competitive disadvantages. It is intentionally not a level playing field as a weak and divided Palestine more easily enables Israel to imply a guise of extreme and even illegal security measures to further illegally annex territory for colonisation.

These are high international crimes, and reasonably, quite antagonising to the native populations.

Israel, for that dreadful policy of lebensraum, is in control of the viability of Palestinians, but chooses to maintain oppression all for state strategic purposes. Potential Palestinian success and sovereignty is the number one obstacle to the implementation of a greater and more expansive state of Israel.

The Palestinian Authority (now a recognised state government, though just of the West Bank), rather than the militant wing or even political wings of Hamas, is conducting a unilaterally peaceful, diplomatic, and a just way forward with the avocation of civil disobedience in their occupied land against the aggressors, in combination with a route to achieve a semblance of state sovereignty and a gained UN seat to lobby for criminal charges and further condemnation against Israel expansionist actions. These Israeli action along with the brutal ghettoization of Gaza, provide a Machiavellian mechanism of both dividing any possibility of a Palestinian unity government, plus a ready bogeyman to distract and demonise for Israel&#8217;s propaganda PR blitzes of its good against evil.

Yes, Israel did de-colonise from the Gaza strip, in favour of supplemented colonisation with expanded annexation in through the West Bank. A regular PR line of Israel is to keep repeating that withdrawal of Gaza without heed to its growing high crimes to the east. Gaza has long been densely populated, unlike the diverted focus to far more sparse West Bank regions for expropriation, annexation, and colonisation. With Israeli ghettoization and now fairly regularly destructive military invasions, to Israel&#8217;s long term strategic advantage for state territorial expansion to the east, Gaza has been willfully fostered into a powderkeg and demagogue.

Israeli action outside of its state borders fail a moral stiff test. It is not hyperbole to correctly and accurately align historical pogroms and contemporary legal language against Israeli extra-jurisdictional crimes. A charged language is apt as the accurate parallels with history are damning indictments of Israeli state action:

· As Germany of the past, Israel has a state policy of lebensraum. Ironically, rather than Germanise lands beyond its border, Israel is applying its military to Zionise extra-territorial lands and displace its undesirable residents. "We are short of land, we are short of air, let us breathe in this country." Distasteful echoes of the past ring true today.
Suddenly we are short of space here in Israel, which has become full to capacity and needs lebensraum. Every cultured person knows that this is a despicable German concept, banned from use because of the associations it brings up. Still, people are starting to use it, if not outright then with a clear implication: We are short of land, we are short of air, let us breathe in this country.

When we embarked on the Six-Day War did we want to remove a threat or did we want to gain control in order to spread out? That's what happens after 44 years of mire and moral corruption,
which distort things and make us forget the original objective and replace it with an entirely different one. We were fortunate when we occupied the West Bank because had we not done so, where would we have come to live? And who knows how high housing prices would have risen? The divine promise is now being revealed in all its ability to prophesy about real estate.

The founding fathers, as opposed to the Diadochi who fought for control after Alexander the Great's death, represented a different approach, for the most part. Between "A little goes a long way," and "Don't bite off more than you can chew," they chose to bite; they even agreed to the 1947 UN partition plan for lack of choice. They believed that all the objectives of rational Ben Gurion-style Zionism could be fulfilled even in "Lesser Israel," which is more complete and more at peace with itself. And it has no need for lebensraum, may God preserve us.
· Israel has long implemented policies akin to apartheid with militarily enforced separate areas and separate laws in the West Bank. Palestinians are subverted in favour of Israeli while only those Israeli colonists, rather than their subjugated Palestinian neighbours, are granted a political say upon state policy by Israel.

Balanced, condemnation upon Israel is not warranted out of its simple existence nor the presence of Jews, but of that state's extra-territorial policies and actions. So, also please avoid a the expected trivial misrepresentation for no peace being achievable simply due to hate for Jews or that myself, a Jew, gets-off "Jew-baiting" by presenting comparisons to a convicted Germany...

Those in rabid and absolute defence of Israel will again likely cry with hyperbole over such applicable language, then I call for a new tact. Try avoiding the familiar arguments into ad nauseum and &#8216;Jew-hating&#8217; or &#8216;anti-Semitic&#8217; tarring against internet messengers, and to constructively put an end to the likes of applicably vile language against Israel. You can accomplish this via turning to a rationale course of action by pressuring Israel to cease its condemnable actions.

That promoting and applauding in favour of Zionist expansionist (not that a title of Zionism should equate to evil, rather unilateral territorial expansion is a crime) is antagonistic and ought to be reasonable concluded as such to every honest witness. Do such high crimes warrant crimes of humanity attacks upon Israeli civilians, as per more personal terrorism and indiscriminate rocket attacks? No. Yet those actions represent a minority of belligerents and most certainly do not give a pass to the continued and disproportionately greater instigating crimes by Israel.

In the context of Israeli occupation, subjugation, and colonising of the West Bank of Palestine, categorising what is to be unjust is fairly easy:

Charter of the United Nations: Article I:
2. To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;
United Nations Declaration of Human Rights
· without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
· Article 9
o No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
· Article 13
o (1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
o (2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
· Article 15
o (1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
o (2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
· Article 17
o (2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
Though the above are mostly ideals, some points have been ratified into international law, particularly those ratified and signed by the state of Israel.

An above point there of all having a right to nationality, was directly born out of the aftermath of WWII with mass-refugees and the struggle of sovereign state borders through to that of the founding of the state of Israel as home for some stateless Jews. A lesson of that conflict was an enabler to high crimes against humanity was to deny a people their identity or nationality. When considering Palestinians, an occurrence that is now commonly practiced in simple forums as this, to even high international forum such as the UN General Assembly. People have a sovereign right to identity, and to deny such an identity is an enabler to deny and confiscate property, through to the demeaning treatment and expulsion of such an identified group, all for the strategic territorial goals of supremacist ethnic cleansing.

The self-determination of Palestinians is directly offensive to Israeli state policy, as it further complicates and deters the expansionist colonisation of the state of Israeli into jurisdiction beyond its borders, tough occupied by the IDF.

Definition of Aggression, United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3314 (XXIX).

Article 5:
3. No territorial acquisition or special advantage resulting from aggression is or shall be recognized as lawful.

Article 7
Nothing in this Definition, and in particular article 3, could in any way prejudice the right to self-determination, freedom and independence, as derived from the Charter, of peoples forcibly deprived of that right and referred to in the Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Cooperation among States in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations, particularly peoples under colonial and racist regimes or other forms of alien domination: nor the right of these peoples to struggle to that end and to seek and receive support, in accordance with the principles of the Charter and in conformity with the above-mentioned Declaration.
Reaffirming such post-WWII international law, here are some of the historically sanctioned and recorded legal international views, that also include that of your USA:
United Nations Resolution 242 (November 1967) - The situation in the Middle East:
Emphasizingthe inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war and the need to work for a just and lasting peace in which every State in the area can live in security,

1. Affirms that the fulfilment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:
(i) Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;
(ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force;
United Nations Resolution 3236 (November 1974) - Question of Palestine:

Recognizing that the Palestinian people is entitled to self-determination in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations,

Expressing its grave concern that the Palestinian people has been prevented from enjoying its inalienable rights, in particular its right to self-determination,

Guided by the purposes and principles of the Charter,

Recalling its relevant resolutions which affirm the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination,
1. Reaffirms the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people in Palestine, including:
1. (a) The right to self-determination without external interference;
2. (b) The right to national independence and sovereignty;
Internationally, on a state-per-state basis, Israel is absolutely isolated upon a view of legal annexation and colonisation of extra-jurisdictional territory. Driving partisanship, Prime Minister Harper of Canada has been both praised and critiqued for his unwavering support for Israel, yet even the government that he leads is unequivocal upon the illegality of Israeli aggression:
Foreign Affairs

Status of Jerusalem

Canada considers the status of Jerusalem can be resolved only as part of a general settlement of the Palestinian-Israeli dispute.
Canada does not recognize Israel's unilateral annexation of East Jerusalem.

Occupied Territories and Settlements
Canada does not recognize permanent Israeli control over territories occupied in 1967 (the Golan Heights, the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip). The Fourth Geneva Convention applies in the occupied territories and establishes Israel's obligations as an occupying power, in particular with respect to the humane treatment of the inhabitants of the occupied territories. As referred to in UN Security Council Resolutions 446 and 465,
Israeli settlements in the occupied territories are a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention. The settlements also constitute a serious obstacle to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace.

Canada believes that both Israel and the Palestinian Authority must fully respect international human rights and humanitarian law which is key to ensuring the protection of civilians, and can contribute to the creation of a climate conducive to achieving a just, lasting and comprehensive peace settlement.

The Barrier
Canada recognizes Israel's right to protect its citizens from terrorist attacks, including through the restriction of access to its territory, and by building a barrier on its own territory for security purposes. However, Canada opposes Israel's construction of the barrier inside the West Bank and East Jerusalem which are occupied territories.
This construction is contrary to international law under the Fourth Geneva Convention. Canada not only opposes Israel's construction of a barrier extending into the occupied territories, but also expropriations and the demolition of houses and economic infrastructure carried out for this purpose.
Israeli occupation, subjugation, and colonisation of Palestinian land is immoral, criminal, and as specified -- unjust. As far as states go, Israel is alone upon challenging this. If you choose to side with Israel in such opposition, then your perception of justice is quite incorrect.

With full support of legal citations through the legal and public diplomatic positions of the state of Israel&#8217;s closest allies, I have firmly displayed the illegality of Israeli actions. Further, with firm conviction and rational, I view the isolation and regular military invasions of Gaza (even Lebanon) serve the Israeli policy position of fostering/provoking extremism and surreptitiously prolonging any chance of achievable peace settlements, all to divide a nation of Palestine, deny the unity of such an already recognised state, and thereby permit the backhanded continuance of high crimes of aggression in the form of annexation and expropriation of territory beyond the state borders of Israel, all for the greater supremacist expansion and growth of a greater Israel.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
Pre-emption for purposes of discussion:

Hasbara Fellowship messaging 101 (pages 8-9):

Messaging 101

Most AIP [Anti Israeli-Posts] will fall into
[FONT=Cambria,Cambria][FONT=Cambria,Cambria]3 categories: occupation, excessive force, racism[/FONT][/FONT]. Do not respond directly to the claim; instead, first identify the claim, then communicate the correlating [FONT=Cambria,Cambria][FONT=Cambria,Cambria]core message[/FONT][/FONT].

[FONT=Cambria,Cambria][FONT=Cambria,Cambria]* Bridging Phrase Examples
[/FONT][FONT=Cambria,Cambria][FONT=Cambria,Cambria]That&#8217;s not the issue, the issue is&#8230;
The fact is&#8230;.
Let&#8217;s look at the facts on the ground...
Let me share a story with you&#8230;
The real question is&#8230;
There is suffering on both sides&#8230;.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria,Cambria][FONT=Cambria,Cambria]The 3 core messages:
As a response to:
1. Occupation
1. Israelis want peace
[/FONT]
[/FONT](and have shown willingness to compromise/sacrifice)

[FONT=Cambria,Cambria][FONT=Cambria,Cambria]2. Excessive force
2. Israel needs a partner for peace
[/FONT]
[/FONT](facing lack of willing Palestinian leadership, terrorist threats, nuclear Iran)

3. Racism/Apartheid
[FONT=Cambria,Cambria][FONT=Cambria,Cambria]3. Israel is a democracy and model of human rights [/FONT][/FONT](as well as moral and a Western ally)
[FONT=Cambria,Cambria][FONT=Cambria,Cambria]
Use the ABC method to deliver the message
Answer: as quickly as possible, providing a very brief fact or example only if necessary
[FONT=Cambria,Cambria][FONT=Cambria,Cambria]Bridge: [/FONT][/FONT]use a bridging phrase to move to your message
[FONT=Cambria,Cambria][FONT=Cambria,Cambria]Communicate: [/FONT][/FONT]the proactive message and supporting facts
The key to a successful strategy is

• controlling the issues
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

• . The goal is not to &#8216;win&#8217; the debate through facts and figures, but to refocus the discussion on the right subjects.
    [*]Show empathy, but do not apologize for unsubstantiated claims.
    [*]Communicate the human face of the Israeli people through stories and examples.
    [*]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
  • Mention Israel&#8217;s vulnerability as a tiny country surrounded by enemies.
    [*]Stay positive. Focus on raising the perception of Israel, not putting down the Palestinians. Use conditionals (ex. "If Hamas would acknowledge Israel and stop terrorism, we could have peace&#8230;"), convey principles (ex. "As a matter of principles, children should not be taught to kill&#8230;"), express hope for a better future.
    [*]
    Do not let Israel&#8217;s right to exist be called into question. If someone is denying the right of Jews to self-determination in their ancestral homeland, that crosses the line from criticism to de-legitimization. Point out to those listening that denying the Jewish right to self-determination, among all nations of the world, is anti-Semitism and is the obstacle to peace.
[/FONT]

Don&#8217;t Respond Reactively

• Curb the instinct to respond directly or use the terminology of the accuser. For example, do not write an op-ed about how Israel is NOT an apartheid state. Instead, write about how Israel IS a democracy. Do not articulate the specific accusation that is being responded to, and do not repeat negative terminology.

Terminology Tips

&#8226; Instead of &#8220;occupied&#8221; territories -> disputed
&#8226; Instead of &#8220;settlements&#8221; -> neighborhoods
&#8226; Instead of &#8220;wall&#8221; -> security fence
&#8226; Instead of &#8220;Israeli-Palestinian conflict&#8221; -> Arab-Israeli conflict
&#8226; Instead of &#8220;2nd Lebanon War&#8221; -> Hezbollah War
&#8226; Instead of &#8220;Hamas&#8221; &#8220;Hezbollah&#8221; -> &#8220;Iranian-backed Hamas&#8221; &#8220;Iranian-backed Hezbollah&#8221;
&#8226; Never use the words &#8220;apartheid&#8221; or &#8220;occupation.&#8221; Respond to the accusation without repeating the term and then bridge as quickly as possible to your message.
&#8226; Distinguish between &#8220;Palestinians&#8221; (Arab living in autonomous Palestinian governed territories) and &#8220;Israeli Arabs&#8221; (Arab living in Israel with citizenship and equal rights).

Additional Messaging Education and Training
[FONT=Cambria,Cambria][FONT=Cambria,Cambria]"Step Up For Israel" training film (20 minutes) http://hasbarafellowships.org/step-up-for-israel-video
Hasbara Fellowships activism training in Israel http://www.hasbarafellowships.org/israel-program/about-the-fellowship
Hasbara Fellowships campus workshops: Communicating Effectively for Israel, Answering the Most Difficult Questions About Israel, Intensive Role Playing
http://www.hasbarafellowships.org/resources/activism-training
"Communicating Effectively for Israel" instructional pamphlet (see Appendix)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]