"Supply side economics" may turn into capital controls.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Link.

Obama could never assemble a team that will impose capital controls.

Basically, I think Romney is going to use govt activism in his attempt to favor "job creators" by controlling capitol like a super natural devil would. Remember that the Republican party is rooted in the ideas of Hamilton, Clay and Lincoln... it has has always been pro-mercantile of death, (anti-labor, anti-consumer, and) anti-market. They don't really know how to produce and they never did so they can only be half-production and the Party is really an artificial production. First it was tariffs in Hamilton's day that were never meant to favor anything other than nationalism. The Republicans used the state in other ways to help the worker and then they thought it was because of tariffs after the fact. Then the second generation of Rockefeller Republicans took over and started globalism (the GATT, WTO, NAFTA, all other types of neo-mercantilism) through force of arms... and you know damn well that I'm not the first to say that either.

It doesn't help that the House of Morgan was Democratic mostly.
Be afraid of the GOP's Coup dtat... whether it will be Santorum or Romney it doesn't matter. I am very afraid. God's disciples will guide me through it but it could be a very unstable ride.

This isn't exactly meant to be just a blog, so please discuss this thread's topic with me (in this thread of course).:)

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Link.

Obama could never assemble a team that will impose capital controls.

Basically, I think Romney is going to use govt activism in his attempt to favor "job creators" by controlling capitol like a super natural devil would. Remember that the Republican party is rooted in the ideas of Hamilton, Clay and Lincoln... it has has always been pro-mercantile of death, (anti-labor, anti-consumer, and) anti-market. They don't really know how to produce and they never did so they can only be half-production and the Party is really an artificial production. First it was tariffs in Hamilton's day that were never meant to favor anything other than nationalism. The Republicans used the state in other ways to help the worker and then they thought it was because of tariffs after the fact. Then the second generation of Rockefeller Republicans took over and started globalism (the GATT, WTO, NAFTA, all other types of neo-mercantilism) through force of arms... and you know damn well that I'm not the first to say that either.

It doesn't help that the House of Morgan was Democratic mostly.
Be afraid of the GOP's Coup dtat... whether it will be Santorum or Romney it doesn't matter. I am very afraid. God's disciples will guide me through it but it could be a very unstable ride.

This isn't exactly meant to be just a blog, so please discuss this thread's topic with me (in this thread of course).:)
I don't think you need to be afraid of Romney or Santorum or anyone else orchestrating a "Coup dtat."

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
I don't think you need to be afraid of Romney or Santorum or anyone else orchestrating a "Coup dtat."

I agree with Dank69, a coup'dtat does not have a glimmer of a chance of happening. Romney will probably lose his presidential race, the Republicans will probably pick up a couple of Senate seats bringing it close to 50/50 in the Senate and Republicans will retain control of the House. This gives us a divided government where no drastic changes will be possible except those ordered by the Courts.

I'm not a free trade Republican, I support fair trade.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
I wouldn't go agreeing with that guy, I heard he is a complete shill.

He's as big a partisan leftie as I am a partisan rightie, when we both agree on something you can take it to the bank and earn interest on it.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
He's as big a partisan leftie as I am a partisan rightie, when we both agree on something you can take it to the bank and earn interest on it.
Maybe we are both fools and Santorum is beginning his march right now.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012

Big Government Leftie = Big Government Rightie

No material difference whatsoever. Two sides to the same, authoritarian coin.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Big Government Leftie = Big Government Rightie

No material difference whatsoever. Two sides to the same, authoritarian coin.

This; unions, welfare programs and nanny government or military conflicts, deficit tax cuts and laws based on religion.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
This; unions, welfare programs and nanny government or military conflicts, deficit tax cuts and laws based on religion.

Check your facts.

- The four biggest, most deadly military conflicts of the 20th Century for the United States - WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam - were all initiated and/or carried out by your Big Government Leftist heroes.

- Your Big Government Leftist heroes also create laws based on religion, but it's a secular religion based on worship of the State and collectivism.

- Your Big Government Leftist heroes have been running deficits for years, including both Clinton and Obama. I'm not sure why you think deficit expansion is only a Big Government Rightie issue.

Response rejected for a lack of facts.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Check your facts. - The four biggest, most deadly military conflicts of the 20th Century for the United States - WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam - were all initiated and/or carried out by your Big Government Leftist heroes. - Your Big Government Leftist heroes also create laws based on religion, but it's a secular religion based on worship of the State and collectivism. - Your Big Government Leftist heroes have been running deficits for years, including both Clinton and Obama. I'm not sure why you think deficit expansion is only a Big Government Rightie issue. Response rejected for a lack of facts.
Thanks:) Try not to serve on any more juries though because I know you're bright and could be putting your mind to better use.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Response rejected for a lack of facts.

Exactly, class dismissed, I must give Comrade Beck props, that chalkboard idea of his is working propaganda wonders! Damn..if only Lenin had put vics rub under his eyes to cry we would have covered the solar system in red by now.

Genius!

(your knowledge of history is laughable by the way, I literally spewed coffee on the dog after reading this nonsense)
Holeeee Shit...where to start with this one?

Damn election years bring out the worst in middle school civics/history education (or lack therof) around here.

Last edited:

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=NIfH0vY2ANA

Also i think economic theory in general is all bullshit and merely a tool to distract and seek control over all of us. Manipulators with a god complex

They are people addicted to money hoarding just like people who wash their hands two million times a day. A lot rationalize it with personal self esteem.

No conspiracy needed. Just your typical OCD folks with a very annoying habit that affects whole economies if the person can go there. Narcissistic folks gravitate to this type of self-esteem booster and tend to be charasmatic and always seeking limelight to feed the endless hole of having no empathy.

This is how we get the politicians and industry leaders so hell bent on obsessive self destructive behavior. I call them "socially acceptable crackheads".

Thing is a crackhead only shits on his close friends and people around them, the wealth addicted are enabled by our dysfunctional society who overlook the negative aspect of their habits and affect many many more people with their addictions then the lowly crackhead at the bottom of the food chain.

Same folks. Different hustle/escape mechanism and amount of wealth to hide behind to be socially acceptable.

Last edited:

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
They are people addicted to money hoarding just like people who wash their hands two million times a day. A lot rationalize it with personal self esteem.

No conspiracy needed. Just your typical OCD folks with a very annoying habit that affects whole economies if the person can go there. Narcissistic folks gravitate to this type of self-esteem booster and tend to be charasmatic and always seeking limelight to feed the endless hole of having no empathy.

This is how we get the politicians and industry leaders so hell bent on obsessive self destructive behavior. I call them "socially acceptable crackheads".

Thing is a crackhead only shits on his close friends and people around them, the wealth addicted are enabled by our dysfunctional society who overlook the negative aspect of their habits and affect many many more people with their addictions then the lowly crackhead at the bottom of the food chain.

Same folks. Different hustle/escape mechanism and amount of wealth to hide behind to be socially acceptable.

agreed