Super Mario Reloaded

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Indolent

Platinum Member
Mar 7, 2003
that was amusing...

would have been cool if they made that switch to 3d mario and luigi last a little longer though....

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
that was HAWT.

he had the enitre flash animation synced to that actual film. that had to have taken days to do.

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
At the end it would have been cooler if he pulled out a feather from the Mario World and put on a cape :) Still sweet

TheToOTaLL

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2001
Best "flashimation" I've seen to date. Loved the Mario effects :p It helps in eliminating the uber pixelation to shrink the window down as much as possible.

GermyBoy

Banned
Jun 5, 2001
Originally posted by: lnguyen
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH At the end it would have been cooler if he pulled out a feather from the Mario World and put on a cape :) Still sweet
haha, i was thinking the same thing

Would've been the only way to explain his flying. Only Luigi could "kinda" fly, and that was in SMB2 for the NES (and whatever crappy advance game they redid it to).

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Originally posted by: GermyBoy
Originally posted by: lnguyen
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH At the end it would have been cooler if he pulled out a feather from the Mario World and put on a cape :) Still sweet
haha, i was thinking the same thing

Would've been the only way to explain his flying. Only Luigi could "kinda" fly, and that was in SMB2 for the NES (and whatever crappy advance game they redid it to).

Mario could fly in part 3 with the racoon tail, as could he in super mario world ... with the yellow cape :p