Super Bowl predictions

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
packers/pats

Packers win 140-0, Bellicheck gets so embarrassed quits coaching and takes up rapping

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: Jhill
Americas team vs NE

ESPN says NE is America's team nowadays because the Pats get some much attention from everyone (those who love 'em and hate 'em) :D

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
Like I said Pats vs Dallas Dallas wins 35-31 AND I HAVE SAID THAT FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS...DO A SEARCH BECAUSE I WILL BE A PROPHET THIS YEAR!!!

ALSO NE IS NOT FING AMERICAS TEAM...DALLAS IS AMERICAS TEAM...ONE YEAR DOES NOT MAKE THEM AMERICAS TEAM...NOR DOES ANYONE GET MORE ATTENTION OR MAKE AS MUCH REVENUE OR WORTH AS MUCH (ESPECIALLY SINCE THE NEW STADIUM IN THE WORKS) AS THE DALLAS COWBOYS.

SO HAH!

:D:D:D:D:

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005
Originally posted by: SVT Cobra
Like I said Pats vs Dallas Dallas wins 35-31 AND I HAVE SAID THAT FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS...DO A SEARCH BECAUSE I WILL BE A PROPHET THIS YEAR!!!

ALSO NE IS NOT FING AMERICAS TEAM...DALLAS IS AMERICAS TEAM...ONE YEAR DOES NOT MAKE THEM AMERICAS TEAM...NOR DOES ANYONE GET MORE ATTENTION OR MAKE AS MUCH REVENUE OR WORTH AS MUCH (ESPECIALLY SINCE THE NEW STADIUM IN THE WORKS) AS THE DALLAS COWBOYS.

SO HAH!

Both the Patriots and the Redskins bring in more revenue.

Drakkon

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Nitemare
packers/pats

Packers win 140-0, Bellicheck gets so embarrassed quits coaching and takes up rapping
Reminds me of the old SNL skit :laugh: What if Ditka is in the stands?

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Drakkon
packers/pats

Da Bears in a close one 78-3

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Oddly, I was watching the Colts - Chargers game earlier and I'm a little bit of a Colts fan but remembered that I had called my Superbowl prediction in the preseason pick your Superbowl matchups thread as Chargers vs Cowboys, so about midway through the game I started rooting for the Chargers. Weird, I've never rooted for the Chargers in my life except maybe whenever they've played against the Pats.

Anyway, I'm sticking to what my original prediction was, Chargers vs Cowboys, with Cowboys taking home the prize.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: SVT Cobra

SO HAH!

How'd America's team do today?

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Captante
Sticking with my original prediction: Dallas vs NE

Never happier to be mistaken! :)

I'm confident NE will still be there, but after todays performance I think the Giants might be able to take Green Bay.

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Originally posted by: Drakkon
packers/pats

DA BEARS!! Who wins in a fight, Ditka vs. God?

Trick question, Ditka is God.

Who wins in a fight, Ditka vs. A Hurricane? What if the Hurricane was named Hurricane Ditka?