Suge Knight back in jail

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muck

Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: atom
I guess Suge now has more to worry about than Snoop calling him a beyotch. :)

Heh, not likely. Suge Knight is one mean mofo. And he's huge (6'3", 335). Don't think he'll get much trouble. :)

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Suge is a producer, ...not all black men in music are rappers.

He is also proclaimed to be the leader of the Bloods (not sure if just the LA area or national).

However, I doubt many of the people that diss him are so innocent themselves....hypocracy in motion is usually more like it.

I would be willing to bet although he hit the valet, that the valet instigated it. I hate the people who mouth off "what are you going to do about it?"...a night / a few hours in jail isn't so bad sometimes :)

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
Suge should be doing life for the kinds of shlt that guy has done...just yet another example of how money can buy anything including your freedom.

Piano Man

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
Originally posted by: NFS4
Originally posted by: Syringer
OMG STOP THE PRESSES! A black rapper is in jail!

Hell hath frozen over!

Too bad you don't know what the %&#$ you are talking about. Nothing to see here, move along...

Damn straight

Piano Man

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
Originally posted by: NFS4
Originally posted by: Syringer
OMG STOP THE PRESSES! A black rapper is in jail!

Hell hath frozen over!

Too bad you don't know what the %&#$ you are talking about. Nothing to see here, move along...

Damn straight