Suge Knight back in jail

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
According to www.mtvnews.com Suge Knight is back in jail for allegedly hitting a valet boy! What a dumb retarded punk. He should stay there and rot there. He doesn?t ever learn his lesson. He keeps breaking the law. What an idiot he is! Dr. Dre and Snoop Doog must be dancing in their shoes right now.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
That guy is a freakin criminal....

Whisper

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2000
Originally posted by: Syringer
OMG STOP THE PRESSES! A black rapper is in jail!

Hell hath frozen over!

Suge Knight isn't a rapper, or much of an artist of anything. He's the owner (I think...?) of death row records.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Heh I saw him and his entourage at Houston's restaurant in LA one night. OMFG he's a very large man.

Scary as hell too.

I spent much of my dinner hoping I wouldn't get caught in a shootout.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
DMX got arrested in St.Kitts too for "using profanity" at his concert. It's against the law over there to curse.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Josh
DMX got arrested in St.Kitts too for "using profanity" at his concert. It's against the law over there to curse.

:Q Why in the hell woud his promoter have him perform in a country where cussing is illegal? :confused:

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: pyonir
Originally posted by: Josh

:Q Why in the hell woud his promoter have him perform in a country where cussing is illegal? :confused:

No idea...check my new thread for the whole story.

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
I guess Suge now has more to worry about than Snoop calling him a beyotch. :)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Hell hath frozen over!

Too bad you don't know what the %&#$ you are talking about. Nothing to see here, move along...

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by: NFS4

Hell hath frozen over!

Too bad you don't know what the %?$ you are talking about. Nothing to see here, move along...

Too bad YOU don't know what the %?$ you are talking about. I happen to know a lot more about Suge Knight that you would think. Your ignorance in thinking I'm ignorant simply makes you look ignorant.

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

Hell hath frozen over!

Too bad you don't know what the %?$ you are talking about. Nothing to see here, move along...

Too bad YOU don't know what the %?$ you are talking about. I happen to know a lot more about Suge Knight that you would think. Your ignorance in thinking I'm ignorant simply makes you look ignorant.

I'd have to say that since you were making yourself look pretty ignorant that NFS4 thinking you were ignorant may not appear nearly as ignorant as you think it does.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
You could cut the ignorance with a knife in here!

/me pokes pyonir with a ginsu.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Nocturnal
According to www.mtvnews.com Suge Knight is back in jail for allegedly hitting a valet boy! What a dumb retarded punk. He should stay there and rot there. He doesn?t ever learn his lesson. He keeps breaking the law. What an idiot he is! Dr. Dre and Snoop Doog must be dancing in their shoes right now.

vanilla ice too

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: aphex
You could cut the ignorance with a knife in here!

/me pokes pyonir with a ginsu.
Haha, your cheap blade of nothingness has instantly dulled! Attack Power down 5 points!

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000

Hell hath frozen over!

Well, it sorta gives people the wrong idea when you say "black rapper" when Suge Knight is far from that. SO maybe you should think before you post and you won't get flamed so bad.

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001

Hell hath frozen over!

No everytime you open your mouth you look ignorant. It doesn't take NFS pointing it out to make it any more apparent.