Subjective photography question

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cmv

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'm with you -- I like macros and taking macros but would pay money to print out a nice big landscape. I need to pickup a decent tripod to try some landscapes (and make my macros better).

jamesbond007

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2000
Originally posted by: fuzzybabybunny
Originally posted by: jamesbond007
Portrait Photography!

OMG she's so pretty! OMG cheeks!!!! *fluffs up, head asplodes*

You're tellin' me! :p We are doing another shoot with her this winter when things slow down during winter break. I have some more 'powerful' ideas...muahahaha!

My friend's 35L and my 85L should be acquired by then, too.

Brentx

Jun 15, 2005
Urban decay photos by far are some of my favorites, along with certain types of photojournalism and landscapes. Abstract stuff just doesn't do it for me.

I'm from Milwaukee, and let me tell you there is a ton of urban decay here, which is probably why I like it a lot. Once all of the industries left for China, they literally just abandoned their buildings. They built a bridge across the Menomonee river valley just so you don't have to drive through it, which is sad in a sense.

I'll have to get my photo site uploaded with some of my new shots.

fuzzybabybunny

Moderator<br>Digital & Video Cameras
Jan 2, 2006

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Short answer? Whatever I find artistic!

Really there isn't any one TYPE of photography that is inherently more visually pleasing than another. Photography is art and a good artist can create a great work in any medium! And a bad one can make a mess of any one too.