Subaru fan boy (and girls ;)) come in and tell me about this....

Jun 19, 2004
Text

This car belongs to my customers husband (he's in Iraq right now). She bought it for him (yes, I asked, and she does have a single sister!).

She actually drove it up to my shop. I had seen a picture of it as the desktop wallpaper on her laptop, and while I like it, I wasn't overly impressed or wowed.

However, when I saw this thing in person I was extremely impressed. Pictures don't really do it justice, especially my crappy phone cam pic.

What I want to know is this. She said it is "Some sort of limited edition. Only 800 of this one made." (her words), and I'm curious as to why it's so special.

Up close you can feel the bad ass vibes coming from it.

I had to cringe a little when she said she used this car to learn to drive stick while her husbands away :(.

And no, no pics of her or the sister. I gota respect their privacy, but she's hawt!

Horus

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2003
Impreza WRX STi Rally type maybe? I dunno, but it's hella-nice.

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
Looks like an STi Limited. Nicer interior, more sound deadening, more "luxury", much more understated spoiler, diff wheels I think too. Same drivetrain & suspension

thirdeye

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2001
www.davewalter.net
Yup STI Limited. 800 made. Very understated. Nice leather seats, sunroof, different wheels, black Brembos, front and rear lip spoilers. Just to name a few of the additions.