Stupidest things to get your panties in a wad over...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
Originally posted by: Fritzo
Am I allowed to get mad if someone leaves crap streaks on the toilet seat at the office?

You're lucky they flush...

Seriously...sometimes there's a streak up the back of the toilet tank. How does that happen??? I'd HATE to go to these people's houses :|

LeetViet

Platinum Member
Mar 6, 2003
I use to play World of Warcraft.

People were way too emotional and sensitive in that game with everything. It was as if they had nothing better to do than to cause drama from nothing. Lost a roll? Make a forum post. Didn't get an invite? Make a forum post.

I'm glad I've rid myself of that terrible community.

mrCide

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: LeetViet

People were way too emotional and sensitive in that game with everything. It was as if they had nothing better to do than to cause drama from nothing. Lost a roll? Make a forum post. Didn't get an invite? Make a forum post.

You should see the FFXI community..

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: mrCide
Originally posted by: LeetViet

You should see the FFXI community..

Both are really related to the server and forums you are part of.

I play in large, old guild...we don't have this BS...the hardest thing though is to get everyone you are used to playing online at the same time instead of just a pickup group. Even if they are fellow guildies there is learning curve until playing as a group gels.

wheresmybacon

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2004
Bad beats in hold'em drive me absolutely nuts. I'm getting better at just shrugging em off but I still get fired up.

wheresmybacon

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2004
Am I allowed to get mad if someone leaves crap streaks on the toilet seat at the office?

wtf do you work with toddlers? who shits on the seat :confused:

gross

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: hungfarover

wtf do you work with toddlers? who shits on the seat :confused:

gross

To think a grown man is afraid to touch his ass to the seat of a toilet is a scary thought.

However; in our company bathroom someone shot crap all over the rear handle and plumbing and down the wall.

They put a sign up in the stall, "If you bring yourself to sit while you shit here; please use the bathroom next door"

The bad part was we only had an office girl that did the 'clean up' for the place. I still think it was the son-of-a-bitch office manager there that did it and wouldn't spring to hire a service to clean it up for her when we protested making her do it.