Stupidest, stupidest, stupidest people....

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
i know there was a thread about this already, but i just cant stop thinking about it...

People are SO stupid nowadays...what is it ???? Something in the water ??? Something in the food ???

*) Winner:
Woman goes to Wal-Mart and tries to buy merchandise with a $1Mio bill from a souvenir shop.
Gets arrested, sits in jail now.

OH MY F****G GOD.....this must be the stupidest thing i ever read/seen ...

*) RunnerUp:
Woman lied she had 70 Mio lottery ticket but lost it. Goes to police. Goes on all news channels with her story.
Too bad another woman had the real ticket. Not that the first woman would have gained anything anyway....

etc..etc.....

Post your 'stupidest people ever' stories :)

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
I heard a woman on the radio today that swore Noah's Ark had been discovered and is currently in Turkey.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: pulse8
I heard a woman on the radio today that swore Noah's Ark had been discovered and is currently in Turkey.

That's a well known fact. They named it turkey because it was the first animal off the ark, any true believer knows that.

second runner up
Flexy who well, posted a whack thread that has to do with old lame stuff.

Kalvin00

Lifer
Jan 11, 2003
Once when I was playing basketball, I saw this jackass throw a brick at some guy's truck, and the jackass proceeded to kick the other guy's ass...what a jerk.

Sophia

Apr 26, 2001
Let's not forget the guy who broke into the glue factory to sniff the fumes, turned off the super exhaust fans, etc. When the police found him, he was glued to the floor!