stupid farcry 2 gltich: banner doesn't go away

roid450

Sep 4, 2008
no idea. i had a glitch where i jumped off my jeep and landed real close to a turret at a checkpoint, and somehow my guy got embedded into the turret stand, something like that.

same thing happened in Assassins Creed, i jumped off a building and fell close to the wall of another, and my guy rolled on the ground into the other wall, and i was caught in between the walls :Q :Q :Q ne

GullyFoyle

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2000
Saw this fix on the Ubisoft forums, not tested myself:

Just go in to Pala and fire a few rounds. Then run outside of ceasefire zone and it will go away.

Apr 17, 2003
Originally posted by: DanDeighan

Just go in to Pala and fire a few rounds. Then run outside of ceasefire zone and it will go away.

thanx, I'll try that.

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004

Doesn't that make everyone in the town your enemy?

Apr 17, 2003
Originally posted by: Spartan Niner

better than playing the rest of the game with a stupid banner on the screen!

roid450

Sep 4, 2008
Originally posted by: Corporate Thug

better than playing the rest of the game with a stupid banner on the screen!

lol :laugh: :laugh:

just kill them all too.

GullyFoyle

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2000

No, I already completed a mission to kill a guy within that zone, escaped the zone, and went back later and nobody seems to act any differently.

dust

Golden Member
Oct 13, 2008

No, I already completed a mission to kill a guy within that zone, escaped the zone, and went back later and nobody seems to act any differently.

Anyone tried to kill all in Pala/Mosate Selao? It's easy to do it in Stephapane or something like that but in the two main cities it seems impossible.

coldmeat

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2007
Originally posted by: Drivenbyvoltage

Anyone tried to kill all in Pala/Mosate Selao? It's easy to do it in Stephapane or something like that but in the two main cities it seems impossible.

Ya I tried it while on a roof in the middle of the city. They just keep spawning.

dust

Golden Member
Oct 13, 2008
Originally posted by: coldmeat
Originally posted by: Drivenbyvoltage

Ya I tried it while on a roof in the middle of the city. They just keep spawning.

That's exactly what I did also and I finished all the ammo. I just got all the diamonds and I was able to get 222 out of 221 briefcases, I even got a screenshot of it but at the preview I don't have the banner stating the no of bfcases found

dust

Golden Member
Oct 13, 2008
The extra I got actually twice from the S district from a car near the driver's seat. I got it first time when I was clearing the diamonds in that cluster and the second time I was just driving back from a mission and was on the way to help the buddy and the led on the map started blinking, I went and got it again. Also the beginning of the game is not always the same. I started twice at the Fresh Fish and had a diamond in the compound and the last time I started it was at the Slaughter House and the diamond was in a train. I found previously maps indicating one diamond at the slaughter house but wasn't able to find it however that map didn't have any diamond at the Fresh Fish. I guess that explains it.