Stunning Arrest Made in Milwaukee

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
I would like proof it was a real machine gun and not just a semi-auto..because that would be one of the first times it has happened. also they are against the law to have1

mysticjbyrd

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2015
Semi-auto is way better than full auto. You waste all your bullets with full auto, and then you have to waste time reloading, and aiming again.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
I would like proof it was a real machine gun and not just a semi-auto..because that would be one of the first times it has happened. also they are against the law to have1

LoL, he was arrested for possessing a machine gun. They are illegal for most people you know.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...machine-gun-attack-on-Masonic-temple-says-FBI

Federal prosecutors charged 23-year-old Samy Mohamed Hamzeh on Tuesday with unlawfully possessing a machine gun and receiving and possessing firearms not registered to him.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Meh. I'd like proof that it was a real plan under action and not the typical FBI/Homeland investigation that is nothing more than a case of entrapment.

1 plant operative in mosque
2 cozy up to some newbies in the mosque
3 exploit outsider status, income status, personal needs
4 facilitate arms and weapons to newbie, encourage them to join your "underground jihadi group"
5 arrest them for taking the guns that you gave them.

.....every single FBI "terrorist cell thwarted!" to date. Every one. :D

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Mass murder was planned in my hometown. The shooter had procured a machine gun. In an utterly shocking moment, it was discovered that the man was using his Islamic religion as the basis for this attack.

How do your liberal views of tolerance feel about this planned shooting?

When the tolerant meet the intolerant, what happens?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Allahu akbar, liberals. Hope you get used to hearing that because it ain't going to end as long as you keep letting these fucktards into our country.

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
"Machine gun" is too generic, lets hear some specifics. And if they want to brag about catching a terrorist, they don't count if they also recruit them.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Allahu akbar, liberals. Hope you get used to hearing that because it ain't going to end as long as you keep letting these fucktards into our country.

So what's your solution once we stop giving them visas to enter?

The ones already here aren't going anywhere.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Maybe if the FBI actually catches real terrorists, rather than create them in these "Sting operations" to score some publicity brownie points.

...maybe then you might have something to piss about it. Right now, however, you don't.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Meh. I'd like proof that it was a real plan under action and not the typical FBI/Homeland investigation that is nothing more than a case of entrapment.

1 plant operative in mosque
2 cozy up to some newbies in the mosque
3 exploit outsider status, income status, personal needs
4 facilitate arms and weapons to newbie, encourage them to join your "underground jihadi group"
5 arrest them for taking the guns that you gave them.

.....every single FBI "terrorist cell thwarted!" to date. Every one. :D

This one doesnt sound like it is much different. The story lines up like the other ones.

Hamzeh discussed his plans extensively with two FBI informants. The affidavit said the FBI started recording his conversations with the informants in October.

Hamzeh and the two informants traveled to a gun range on Jan. 19 and practiced with a pistol. Afterward they took a tour of a Masonic temple in Milwaukee. The affidavit does not name the temple and Puschnig declined to identify it.

Federal agents said that on Jan. 19 and into the early morning of Jan. 20, Hamzeh discussed his plans to attack the temple with the informants, telling them they needed two more machine guns — the group apparently already had one — and silencers. They planned to station one person at the temple's entrance while the other two went through the building, killing everyone they saw. They then planned to walk away from the scene as if nothing had happened.

According to the affidavit, Hamzeh met with two undercover FBI agents on Monday. They presented him with two automatic machine guns and a silencer. He paid for the weapons and silencer in cash and put them in the trunk of his car. The agents then arrested him and recovered the guns and silencer.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Wow. So are we really supposed to believe that FBI agents or whoever can entrap *anyone* into planning to go to Israel and and attack people, then buy a bunch of weapons to attack a temple and kill everyone in sight?

I'm supposed to buy that you're somehow going to 'entrap' the "wrong person" into coming up with and going along with any of that? Yeah sure, my neighbor's teenage son might be entraped into that- then again, he (and 95% of the rest of the population) might just tell anyone even suggesting they do such things to fuck right off.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Wow. So are we really supposed to believe that FBI agents or whoever can entrap *anyone* into planning to go to Israel and and attack people, then buy a bunch of weapons to attack a temple and kill everyone in sight?

I'm supposed to buy that you're somehow going to 'entrap' the "wrong person" into coming up with and going along with any of that? Yeah sure, my neighbor's teenage son might be entraped into that- then again, he (and 95% of the rest of the population) might just tell anyone even suggesting they do such things to fuck right off.

Who knows. But it is utterly amazing how these terrorist plots that are stopped involve the govt creating the plot, providing logistics, and the weapons.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Who knows. But it is utterly amazing how these terrorist plots that are stopped involve the govt creating the plot, providing logistics, and the weapons.
I hear what you're saying, but if you find out someone is plotting to go to Isreal and kill people (or whatever else) then what else do you do?

Wait around until the threat is real? Or is it more effective to let the person hang themselves (provided plenty of self-incriminating rope)in a 'plot' that's under control and not likely to go 'fast and furious' on you?

I personally just don't buy that anyone but someone who probably well deserves attention of some kind from law enforcement is *ever* going to be unfairly entrapped in such things because most people aren't raving loons that would go anywhere near plots to kill a bunch of other people, fake or not.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

exactly. The damnable thing is that you can be sure that putting these off-color and off-religion people in front of a jury of god-fearing Christians and presenting only a few of the facts:

--well, they did buy weapons
--well, they did agree to use them in violence
--well, they did think they could blow up this place

is going to guarantee a conviction. And I don't necessarily disagree with that. The problem is that you have to play the guessing game of whether or not this "investigation" reflects a reality of the situation, or whether the investigation created that reality.

Whatever you call that, it sure as shit isn't justice or "protecting the Homeland."

Here you go, The Newburgh Sting:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Bronx_terrorism_plot

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I hear what you're saying, but if you find out someone is plotting to go to Isreal and kill people (or whatever else) then what else do you do?

Wait around until the threat is real? Or is it more effective to let the person hang themselves (provided plenty of self-incriminating rope)in a 'plot' that's under control and not likely to go 'fast and furious' on you?

I personally just don't buy that anyone but someone who probably well deserves attention of some kind from law enforcement is *ever* going to be unfairly entrapped in such things because most people aren't raving loons that would go anywhere near plots to kill a bunch of other people, fake or not.

well, that is something else entirely, and it doesn't yet reflect the cases that have been brought forth by the FBI or Homeland Security operations.

Maybe this is one of those. It's too early to tell because we only now know what the law wants us to know, but past history paints me a skeptic in these matters.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Aww poor baby was 'entrapped' into plotting mass murder. Something that could happen to anyone.

Get the fuck out of here!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
How do your liberal views of tolerance feel about this planned shooting?

When the tolerant meet the intolerant, what happens?

I don't give a rats ass about his motivation. Anyone planning a mas shooting needs to be stopped.

BTW - If he was a citizen with no criminal record he can have all the guns/ammo he can obtain.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
well, that is something else entirely, and it doesn't yet reflect the cases that have been brought forth by the FBI or Homeland Security operations.

Maybe this is one of those. It's too early to tell because we only now know what the law wants us to know, but past history paints me a skeptic in these matters.
Entrapped into a drug offence... absolutely. Most young people probably could be.

Entrapped into an act of prostitution by a really hot undercover hooker.

95.9955% of the male population could be.

Unfairly entrapped into a plotting mass murder.....

.... no such fucking animal.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
Fox and FBI, kinda hard to believe and info those 2 clowns dish out.

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003

They're not illegal to own in many states, just damned expensive and require a tax stamp.

Also, it appears as though the FBI was the one that had the guns:

According to the affidavit, Hamzeh met with two undercover FBI agents on Monday. They presented him with two automatic machine guns and a silencer. He paid for the weapons and silencer in cash and put them in the trunk of his car. The agents then arrested him and recovered the guns and silencer.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
God I just Love all the pro-Islamic voices that are idiotically speaking out against what they perceive to be the FBI setting up this poor Islamic person.......

oh, boo hoo! Did you ever think for one minute that NOT everything the FBI does is to create these monsters who want to do harm to others?

I find it ludicrous to believe that all Islamic people are peace loving and have no ill thoughts towards America!!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Entrapped into a drug offence... absolutely. Most young people probably could be.

Entrapped into an act of prostitution by a really hot undercover hooker.

95.9955% of the male population could be.

Unfairly entrapped into a plotting mass murder.....

.... no such fucking animal.

well, go watch the Newburgh Sting and get back to me. Seriously: don't respond until you do.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
God I just Love all the pro-Islamic voices that are idiotically speaking out against what they perceive to be the FBI setting up this poor Islamic person.......

oh, boo hoo! Did you ever think for one minute that NOT everything the FBI does is to create these monsters who want to do harm to others?

I find it ludicrous to believe that all Islamic people are peace loving and have no ill thoughts towards America!!

First: you really have no clue what any of us are talking about
Second: you're a bleeding pro-isreali anti-muslim super godloving policy head with questionable years of education, based on your posting history here....so I'm not going to take anything you say seriously.

No one here is criticizing the FBI for capturing/preventing terrorists: we are criticizing the fact that they have yet to do that, because all of these cases are about them creating their own jihadi cells to entrap muslims.

I'm not pro-Islamic; I'd say I like Islam the least of all the religions, which I also don't like very much.

You know, some maybe were violent. Some, in the most documented cases, never were in their personal or religious lives, until strongly encouraged by their undercover handlers.

If you actually like justice, then you know these cases are primarily a sham. But you don't. You're a biased sockpuppet for your buddy Netanyahoo. You will always try to play the religion game. I'm above that, because I can at least play the rationality game.