Student writes racially hateful message on college dorm note board including a black

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
I'm sorry, the guy who wrote the note on his own message board isn't smart enough to go to college. He's about to find out what happens when you troll in real life.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
Lol, as soon as I read this thread title and the OP I was getting ready to reply that "these cases almost always turn out to be a hoax perpetrated by the 'victim' themselves, there are countless examples of this" and then I clicked on the link, and I'm not sure if it's been updated since the OP posted it or what... but it currently says:

"Racist dorm door writing was hoax, Grand Valley State U police say"

Heads up to anyone who doesn't realize: There have been NUMEROUS cases of Swastikas and nooses, and hateful messages particularly since the 1980's and usually in a college setting, and I believe almost every single time it has been exposed later that the diverse person in question did it to themselves to get attention/sympathy/distract from impending problems.

alcoholbob

Diamond Member
May 24, 2005
Not the work of an intelligent person with a real political motive. In other words, probably perpetrated by the "victim."

OverVolt

Lifer
Aug 31, 2002
There was a giant wiener in permanent marker on the inside stall of my universities bathroom, could that make the news if I took a picture?

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Tch,... race baiting!!

Typical.

Because we all know that there is no racism in America; just good old fashion freedom of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.