Stuck In Crysis

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
I swam down river and made my way into the camp. I go into the trailer and download the info from the laptop.
I checked everything in the room but it still says I must do the task. Am I missing something?
I have restarted 3 times and each time I download and then nothing. I left the camp and the green dot stays in the camp, no cut scene, new task or anything.

Thor86

Diamond Member
May 3, 2001
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
I swam down river and made my way into the camp. I go into the trailer and download the info from the laptop.
I checked everything in the room but it still says I must do the task. Am I missing something?
I have restarted 3 times and each time I download and then nothing. I left the camp and the green dot stays in the camp, no cut scene, new task or anything.

hehe, I think you need to stay on the road, and make the check-points before you hit the NK defense checkpoint at the bottom of the river - before heading up to the base camp.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: angry hampster
Do you have any secondary objectives?

What task is it telling you to complete? Just the download? Do you need to blow shit up?

Two tasks:
1. Disable radar jammer - done
2. Gather intel - donloaded info, see no other intel

I'll check the link.

EDIT
LOL
Guide is the same one I used.

I did this:
"As soon as the coast is clear, exit the truck and look for a trailer in the center of the base loaded with computer equipment. Access the main PC there to grab the information requested by HQ"

ConstipatedVigilante

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2006
Are you sure you actually downloaded the information? You might have just sorta clicked it. You have to stand in front of the laptop for about 5 seconds.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
I must have a bug.
The timer got to 100% and I continued to just stand there, no joy. Once you download the info, you can't "Use" it again. You can't destroy it.
I picked up everything in the room and tossed it to a corner to be sure I wasn't missing anything.
The radio is the only other thing you can "Use", I left it on for long periods, I turned it off and on, I threw a grenade at it, I shot it.
There is nothing on the sides, back, top or under the trailer (green dot stays with trailer) that does anything.
I killed everyone and went into the trailer, I snuck into camp and went into the trailer. Neither made a difference.

I can go further in the map but the green dot stays at the trailer.

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Yeah I think you got a bug. Maybe try going back to you last save?

I had a bug briefly in the alien part of the game, right at a level transition. Going back to an earlier save fixed it.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Thor86
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat

hehe, I think you need to stay on the road, and make the check-points before you hit the NK defense checkpoint at the bottom of the river - before heading up to the base camp.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was going to the left and jumping into the river and coming up on the camp.

I needed to stay to the right and go though a big camp and then a smaller camp. Once I did that and went into the camp and after the download I got the new mission.

Thanks all.