I don't know anything about pro football
I was confused as to why ThePresence would be posting for Strahan :eek:

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Originally posted by: TheChort

Finally saw the light and realized the the Yankee are going nowhere this year!
;)

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: mooglemania85

;)

You guys confused the heck out of me. :confused:
The only Strahan I know of is Michael Strahan of the New York Football Giants.

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Originally posted by: ThePresence
Originally posted by: mooglemania85

;)

You guys confused the heck out of me. :confused:
The only Strahan I know of is Michael Strahan of the New York Football Giants.

The only Strahan I know of is Michael Strahan of the New York Giants, since the Giants (baseball team) moved to San Francisco in 1957... ;)

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
Strahan's return bolsters an already excellent D line. Of course, it's too bad ol' Mikey can't play cornerback since the Giants don't have anyone who can play the position.
Oh, and maybe he can kickoff, too, since the Jints don't have a kicker, either. :frown:
Better still, how 'bout ol' Mikey takes over as head coach, since Tom Coughlin is a buffoon and will be fired at season's end anyway?
That's all for now, folks, from the ever-optimistic Carbo!

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
It is indeed good news for the giants - although I just heard that Sam Madison is likely out week 1. Maybe Jason Garrett will actually take advantage of that matchup, since Parcells decided not to against Seattle in the playoffs.

Spineshank

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
As a Giants fan even i say who cares. Tuck was doing great at LE anyhow. As long as he doesnt stir up drama again. Our best CB is Webster and i just hope now that we wont be running a zone defense hell actually play better.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
That's great news for the Giants, more so for Strahan, but it's not as if it's going to make any difference this year. :p

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Deeko
It is indeed good news for the giants - although I just heard that Sam Madison is likely out week 1. Maybe Jason Garrett will actually take advantage of that matchup, since Parcells decided not to against Seattle in the playoffs.
Yeah, old Sammy blew a hamstring. . .just like last year. He shouldn't be a starter anyway. But the Jints have minimal talent at CB. This year's number one pick, Aaron Ross, is a start in the right direction. But they still need another on the other side, and about two years to gel.
Fortunately, they play the Cowboys in Week One, so not much to worry about. . .unless the Giants players were part of the Wade Wilson drug empire. Maybe this is why that dope Tony Romo always has that shit eating grin on his face?