STOP what your doing and help me with my ZIP!

kduncan5

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
I downloaded Internet Explorer 3 (for use on my other PC - Windows 3.11) to a temp file, dragged & dropped ie16full to WinZip's window, just as instructed, but cannot span to multiple disks for transport to the other PC.

As instructed, I typed A:\ie16full in the filename window (actually it said to type the filename in the Add dialog box, but that is the location of the folder that the file originated from - C:/Temp) - and won't allow you to type anything there, clicked Add as instructed, but I get a message that says:

Error: No files were found for this action that meet your criteria - nothing to do. (C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ie16full.zip)

What am I doing wrong?????:confused: -kd5-

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
If you have any old AOL or other ISP CDrom disks around, it's probably on one of them. You need to use Explorer and browse around.

Some came already broken down to fit on a floppy.

Sorry, but I can't help you on the WinZip question.

kduncan5

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
Nevermind .My smart Girlfriend was able to help me out.Turns out all I had to do was go to the Winzip website and read the directions.I would have never thought of that!Shes so intelligant!! :Q

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
okay, i have abetter one.

--

down is to open, up is to close. be careful with your tool and it's accessories.