Stop posting this 9/11 conspiracy bull$*@%

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: daveymark
LOL at the mod for admonishing OP for sharing his opinion

Two things:

Your sig quote is hilarious, and yea ... I got admonished.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
How can you be so trusting as to NOT believe our government could be behind something like this?

BAAAAAA!-BAAAAAAA!-BAAAAAAA!

Especially when the Bushies and the PNAC exist...talk about a conspiracy.............

Do I BELIEVE the government was involved in planning/plotting/allowing 9-11? No...but I DO believe they are capable of such things.
My FIRST thoughts were that the Mossad was behind this...NO better way to get the US involved in their middle-east bullshit than to draw us in with an attack blamed on Islamic whackos...

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Who's trusting our government? The problem with "9/11 truth" movement is that it is so thoroughly disproven yet so rabidly stupid that, in the words of Matt Taibbi of Rolling Stone, it "gives supporters of Bush an excuse to dismiss critics of this administration. I have no doubt that every time one of those Loose Change dickwads opens his mouth, a Republican somewhere picks up five votes."

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Originally posted by: daveymark
LOL at the mod for admonishing OP for sharing his opinion

If you're referring to my other post, that wasn't directed at the OP. That was directed to another poster. Earlier in the thread, I provided the means for someone else to apply a minimum amount of common sense directed toward debunking that whole theory that it fell at the same rate of free-fall. That was followed by someone else accusing me of having a bad tone and being guilty like everyone else of simply dismissing everyone who's trying to wake us up to this conspiracy.

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
Rosie O'Donnell donated 1 million dollars to help Katrina victims. How much money did you donate?

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Hacp
Rosie O'Donnell donated 1 million dollars to help Katrina victims. How much money did you donate?

What percent of her net worth is that? I did more than that, I allowed a displaced Katrina victim to live with me for an entire year while attending UT instead of Tulane. For free.

When you calculate what I paid, and my net worth, I bet I donated more than Rosie O'Debauchery.

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006

I'm guessing Rosie is a "fresh face" too?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

So because of that we're supposed to allow ourselves to be brainwashed by that Loose Change bullsh!t?

Look, if THEY blew up the towers with explosives, then why did THEY even bother flying planes into them? Why didn't THEY just say that the buildings were bombed, like Oklahoma City or the 1993 attempt? If the planes were passenger-less and remote-controlled, then what happened to the passengers? There were some prominent people on those planes, like Fraiser television producer David Angell on Flight 11, where did they go?
One could go on and on and on here. The 9/11 conspiracy theories just don't add up. In fact, they're so utterly bad that, as I already pointed out, they give credence to the Bush supporters. It's comparable to the way, in the late 90s, the Limbaugh dittoheads used to accuse President Clinton of conspiring in more than 100 murders.

You want a REAL conspiracy theory? Try this one. A film school reject and his buddies decide to make a quick buck with a phony documentary supporting the various whacko internet conspiracy theories about 9/11, and a has-been actress promotes it in order to keep her faltering career alive with controversial publicity. Idiots rejoice!