stop following me around werk

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Lifer
Originally posted by: werk
Originally posted by: werk
I have a hard time figuring if you're just a troll or really are such a racist idiot. Either way, you're a fvcking jackass.

stop following me around plz.
Fvck off, you worthless piece of garbage. I posted in 1 thread that wasn't even yours before you even posted in it.

personal attacks are not allowed here.

well stupid racist trolls like you should be banned.

fvuking idiot.

sparkyclarky

Platinum Member
May 3, 2002
Originally posted by: KraziKid
Pulls up lawn-chair, and six-pack. Who wants :beer: for the entertainment?

Enjoy the show.

I'm in. But I will say one thing to shut this guy down. The neighborhood was most likely already on a progressive downward spiral, and you only happened to notice the minorities with your jaded eyes. They may be the symptom of a greater social problem revolving around the division of wealth and compartmentalizing people. Additionally, I'd like to know your definition of minority? Is it race based, economically based, or some other division that your making?

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Here's some other choice quotes from the troll:

POLL: where are all the white folk in NYC?
seems that we're a dying race in the melting pot of the world.
when i hop on the subway trains, it's full of asians, mexicans and blacks and i'm the lone white dude.
otherwise it's all tourists or commuters from the suburbs in the city.

POLL: is racial profiling justified as a means to protect our nation?

if u want to part in nyc, u better arrive EARLY. getting out will be hell unless your staying in a hotel.

ur better off parking in brooklyn and queens, and hop on the train but be very careful of where u park because those boroughs are full of blacks and mexicans.
He's a pretty good troll for managing to tiptoe around is subject matter without delving far enough into it to get banned, but still be obnoxious as all hell.

Feb 10, 2000
edited because of ignorant ppl like werk making personal attacks so we cant have a discussion

Hey, I thought you were the one objecting to personal attacks! Back to troll college with you!

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
I think it has to do more with the amount of wealth in the community NOT by the race.

matt426malm

Golden Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
what was the original post about? I'm curious now

when minorities move into a neighborhood it is going to go downhill supposedly (something like that). to bad he deleted it, good opportunity for someone to replace minority with troll and neighborhood with forum.

Feb 10, 2000
Originally posted by: matt426malm
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
what was the original post about? I'm curious now

when minorities move into a neighborhood it is going to go downhill supposedly (something like that). to bad he deleted it, good opportunity for someone to replace minority with troll and neighborhood with forum.

Well put. I find it just mystifying what motivates people to troll - it is really pointless, antisocial behavior IMO.

Aug 16, 2001
Originally posted by: TwinkleToes77

Enjoy the show.

mind if i join ya... ive brought the flame retardent suits!
Sure. /me tosses TwinkleToes77 a :beer:. Toss me a flame-retardant suit, and I'll be game.

Thanks for the :beer: *tosses you a suit*
Sweet. It just got a little cooler in here with the suit on. It was starting to heat up.

Originally posted by: xmellyx
*serves popcorn*
Good, we needed food. I'll start up a BBQ. What do people want? I got steaks, burgers, franks, chicken, whatever.

Toss me a steak and :beer: will you?
I have :wine: and :music:

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Racism and flamebait aside, it's worth a quick look. First of all, is there a correlation between the quality of the neighborhood and the relative percentage of minorities? Is the "delta" of "neighborhood quality" measurable as minorities move into a given neighborhood? Does the particular ethnicity of the predominant minority matter? In addition, how does economic status figure into "neighborhood quality"? Given two identical neighborhoods, one predominately white and the other predominately a given minority, would there be any difference in "neighborhood quality" between the two separate neighborhoods given equivalent economic status of their residents?

Answer these questions with facts that are verifiable under repeated and controlled observation, and you will have a legitimate thread.

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: FrustratedUser

Enjoy the show.

mind if i join ya... ive brought the flame retardent suits!
Sure. /me tosses TwinkleToes77 a :beer:. Toss me a flame-retardant suit, and I'll be game.

Thanks for the :beer: *tosses you a suit*
Sweet. It just got a little cooler in here with the suit on. It was starting to heat up.

Originally posted by: xmellyx
*serves popcorn*
Good, we needed food. I'll start up a BBQ. What do people want? I got steaks, burgers, franks, chicken, whatever.

Toss me a steak and :beer: will you?
I have :wine: and :music:
/me tosses FrustratedUser :beer: and steak. Good choice. Oh, make sure you put on some classic rock. Maybe some Rolling Stones or some Led Zeppelin.